Aaron Eckhart is set to bring Mary Shelley's iconic monster into the present next year in writer-director Stuart Beattie's (Tomorrow, When the War Began) supernatural action thriller I, Frankenstein, and Lionsgate has released the first trailer for the film, which you can check out after the official synopsis...
"200 years after his shocking creation, Dr. Frankenstein's creature, Adam (Eckhart), still walks the earth. But when he finds himself in the middle of a war over the fate of humanity, Adam discovers he holds the key that could destroy humankind."
I, Frankenstein is based upon the graphic novel by Kevin Grevioux (Underworld), who also appears in the cast alongside Bill Nighy (Underworld), Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck), Miranda Otto (The Lord of the Rings), Jai Courtney (A Good Day to Die Hard) and Aden Young (Killer Elite).
I, Frankenstein is set for release on January 24th, 2014. »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News ItemsThe Lord of the Rings (1978)
- Stephen Colbert’s Winning Formula: Talent, Timing and Media Savvy (From Variety - TV News. 3 September 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Kylo Ren Prepares For Full-Scale War In Star Wars: The Force Awakens International Poster (From We Got This Covered. 3 September 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Lord Of The Rings Trilogy: 16 Easter Eggs, In-Jokes & References You Need To See (From Obsessed with Film. 2 September 2015, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- New Dad’s Army promo image recreates classic TV show still (From Flickeringmyth. 2 September 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- This new Dads Army cast photo is very familiar (From The Hollywood News. 1 September 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Attention! New Dad's Army Image Online (From EmpireOnline. 1 September 2015, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- The Essential Films of Neil Labute, Canny Inquisitor of White People Problems (From Thompson on Hollywood. 1 September 2015, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Amazon Strikes Open Road Films Exclusive Streaming Pact (From Variety - Film News. 21 August 2015, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hanks Gets A Wife For His Miracle On The Hudson Movie (From Cinema Blend. 19 August 2015, 8:46 PM, PDT)