Mermaids and Lost Boys and sexual tension, oh my! Season three is already off to an epic start, thanks to tonight’s revealing — and deadly — premiere. Spoilers ahead!
The journey to save Henry (Jared Gilmore) began on the Sept. 29 season premiere of Once Upon A Time, and the motley crew of saviors quickly learned that getting to Neverland was the easy part. Surviving in Neverland? That’s a completely different story.
Let’s start with the mermaids, shall we? The Neverland seas are apparently crawling with ‘em, and while they may be pretty on the outside, their insides are uglier than Rumpelstiltskin’s complexion. A combination of cannons and fireballs proved enough to chase the mermaids away, though the gang decided to keep one and try to make her talk.
Unfortunately, things just got worse from there.
The lone ‘maid summoned a powerful storm fueled by the gang’s hate for one another, »
- Andy Swift
Similar News ItemsJamie Chung (I)
- Neo-Noir Lives on in New Official Trailer for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (From Horror Asylum. 8 March 2014)
- Sin City: A Dame To Kill Trailer (From QuietEarth. 7 March 2014, 2:26 PM, PST)
- TV Review: ‘Believe’ (From Variety - TV News. 7 March 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)
- How Many People Tuned In For Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show Premiere? (From BuzzSugar. 18 February 2014, 1:06 PM, PST)
- 10 TV Couples Who Were Together in Real Life (From newser. 16 February 2014, 12:46 PM, PST)
- Michael Jordan & Yvette Prieto Welcome Identical Twin Girls (From HollywoodLife. 11 February 2014, 7:22 PM, PST)
Jennifer Morrison (II)
- Everything You Need to Know Before Once Upon a Time Returns (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 7 March 2014, 4:08 PM, PST)
- Preview, TV Spot and More for the Once Upon A Time Midseason Premiere (From ScifiMafia. 7 March 2014, 4:00 PM, PST)
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 3: Snow White is pregnant just like Ginnifer Goodwin (From Pop2it. 7 March 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)