The 34-year-old won a £100,000-a-year job with Lord Alan Sugar in 2010, but quit a year later and went on to unsuccessfully sue the businessman for constructive dismissal, claiming she was forced out of the "sham" job.
She is now considering applying for Jobseeker's Allowance and housing benefit - claiming to have just £90 in her bank - and has split from husband Ray Dewar due to the stress of the case.
She has also received abuse from strangers in the street since suing Lord Sugar, who last week failed in his bid to countersue her for £35,000 in legal fees and damages.
"I wish I had never gone on The Apprentice. I'm broke and on my knees. I just don't know how I'm going to carry on," English told the Sunday People.
"Before I went »
Similar News ItemsAlan Sugar
- Doctor Who: looking back at Chris Chibnall's episodes (From Den of Geek. 25 January 2016, 9:44 PM, PST)
- The Apprentice 2015: the Final – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 December 2015, 3:09 PM, PST)
- The Apprentice Series 11 Episode 11 Review – ‘Interviews’ (From Flickeringmyth. 20 December 2015, 5:30 AM, PST)
"The Apprentice" (2005)
- Bake Off: Crème de la Crème review – a bland spin-off that feels like a neverending MasterChef quarter final (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 March 2016, 11:20 PM, PDT)
- Alan Sugar hits out at Sun's coverage of Harold Shipman Twitter prank (From The Guardian - TV News. 1 January 2016, 7:21 AM, PST)
- Galavant Rides Again With Awkward Bromance, a Han Solo Moment and a Bawdy Tune You May Never Hear (From TVLine.com. 30 December 2015, 10:15 AM, PST)
- The Apprentice: BBC is planning an All-Stars edition, claims last series winner Mark Wright (From Digital Spy - TV news. 12 October 2015, 3:47 AM, PDT)
- 'Apprentice' Stella English: 'Lord Sugar battle is a living nightmare' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 September 2013, 5:34 AM, PDT)
- Lord Alan Sugar loses legal fee fight to 'Apprentice' winner Stella English (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 September 2013, 6:40 AM, PDT)