Los Angeles, Sep 28: Actress Mandy Moore has revealed that she always wanted to cut her hair really short and had even considered going completely bald.
"I've always wanted to really cut my hair, like, super, super short. I did once, I've always thought about shaving my head too. That's always intrigued me," people.com quoted Moore as saying.
The actress doesn't think that her husband would object to it.
"He would totally be down for that. I think he'd think it would probably be pretty punk," said the 29-year-old, who has featured in films like "A Walk to Remember" and "Saved!".
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsMandy Moore (II)
- The Voice Top 11 Performance Recap: So This Season Is Forever (Or Is It Gonna Go Down in Flames?) (From TVLine.com. 23 November 2015, 7:31 PM, PST)
- Blindspot Recruits Friday Night Lights' Gaius Charles for Mysterious Role (From TVLine.com. 13 November 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Milo Ventimiglia & Mandy Moore Cast in Dan Fogelman’s Birthday Pilot at NBC (From Variety - TV News. 12 November 2015, 4:10 PM, PST)
A Walk to Remember (2002)
- Your Crush on Shane West Is About to Resurface (From Popsugar. 13 October 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Nicholas Sparks’ ‘The Choice’ Trailer Promises Romance, Puppies (From Variety - Film News. 1 October 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- You’re going to need BT to watch Fear The Walking Dead in the UK (From The Hollywood News. 4 August 2015, 9:44 AM, PDT)