Los Angeles, Sep 28: Actress Mandy Moore has revealed that she always wanted to cut her hair really short and had even considered going completely bald.
"I've always wanted to really cut my hair, like, super, super short. I did once, I've always thought about shaving my head too. That's always intrigued me," people.com quoted Moore as saying.
The actress doesn't think that her husband would object to it.
"He would totally be down for that. I think he'd think it would probably be pretty punk," said the 29-year-old, who has featured in films like "A Walk to Remember" and "Saved!".
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsMandy Moore (II)
- Jessie Spinoff Sneak Peek: Bunk'd Forces the Rich Ross Kids to Rough It (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Matthew Modine Heads 47 Meters Down (From EmpireOnline. 30 July 2015, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Matthew Modine joins Mandy Moore in underwater thriller 47 Meters Down (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 July 2015, 11:54 AM, PDT)
A Walk to Remember (2002)
- Vincent Chase: The career behind the ‘Entourage’ character (From The Hollywood News. 19 June 2015, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Entourage: The Vincent Chase Filmography (From TheMovieBit. 17 June 2015, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Shane West Reveals He Bought Camaro From ‘Walk to Remember'; Talks ‘Once and Again’ Reunion (Video) (From The Wrap. 9 June 2015, 12:53 PM, PDT)