Los Angeles, Sep 28: Actress Mandy Moore has revealed that she always wanted to cut her hair really short and had even considered going completely bald.
"I've always wanted to really cut my hair, like, super, super short. I did once, I've always thought about shaving my head too. That's always intrigued me," people.com quoted Moore as saying.
The actress doesn't think that her husband would object to it.
"He would totally be down for that. I think he'd think it would probably be pretty punk," said the 29-year-old, who has featured in films like "A Walk to Remember" and "Saved!".
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsMandy Moore (II)
- Red Band Society’s Fall Finale ends the year on a high note (From SoundOnSight. 4 December 2014, 9:13 PM, PST)
- Red Band Society Winter Finale Post Mortem: Ep Talks Leo-Kara Sparks, Emma's Collapse and a Looming Death (From TVLine.com. 3 December 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Max Landis announces new short film Wrestling Isn’t Wrestling about “Triple H’s entire career” (From Flickeringmyth. 2 December 2014, 7:58 AM, PST)
A Walk to Remember (2002)
- Brad Pitt's Fury and Michael Keaton's Birdman Top Box Office (From Worst Previews. 19 October 2014, 7:35 PM, PDT)
- Nicholas Sparks’ ‘Best of Me’ Can't Find Love at Box Office (From The Wrap. 19 October 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘The Best of Me’ is the Worst of Formulaic Romance Novelist Nicholas Sparks (From HollywoodChicago.com. 17 October 2014, 10:29 PM, PDT)