[Warning: This story contains major spoilers from Thursday's season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. Read at your own risk!]
Grey's Anatomy has never been shy about killing off members of its cast — See: George, Lexie and Mark — so there was genuine fear this summer that Dr. Richard Webber (James Pickens Jr.), the heart of the hospital, could be the next on executive producer Shonda Rhimes' hit list.
Grey's Anatomy: Where were we and what's next?
At the close of Season 9, Webber was seemingly lifeless after being electrocuted when trying to turn on the generator during the super-storm. Picking up moments later, the Season 10 premiere saw...
Read More > »
- Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/28/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 11 Jo & Alex Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer (From OnTheFlix. 23 July 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- True Blood's Deborah Ann Woll joins Daredevil (From Den of Geek. 17 July 2014, 11:48 PM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington Gets Back to Work on Scandal Postbaby (From Popsugar. 25 July 2014, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington Is Back to Work on Scandal Post-Baby—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 24 July 2014, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Scandal's 'Randy' Season 4 Premiere Title: What Could It Possibly Mean? (From TVLine.com. 24 July 2014, 12:11 PM, PDT)
James Pickens Jr.
- 'Grey'.s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes (From Uinterview. 16 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Shailene Woodley, Grey's Anatomy Stars and More to Visit Top Chef Duels—Plus, Find Out Who Is Competing (From E! Online. 4 June 2014, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Finale Recap: Cristina Says Goodbye; Richard Meets His Daughter (From Uinterview. 15 May 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)