[Warning: This story contains major spoilers from Thursday's season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. Read at your own risk!]
Grey's Anatomy has never been shy about killing off members of its cast — See: George, Lexie and Mark — so there was genuine fear this summer that Dr. Richard Webber (James Pickens Jr.), the heart of the hospital, could be the next on executive producer Shonda Rhimes' hit list.
Grey's Anatomy: Where were we and what's next?
At the close of Season 9, Webber was seemingly lifeless after being electrocuted when trying to turn on the generator during the super-storm. Picking up moments later, the Season 10 premiere saw...
Read More > »
- Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC Teases May Finales, Premieres, and Events (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 April 2014, 8:14 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/23/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 April 2014, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Thursday Ratings: Scandal, Parenthood, The Crazy Ones, Surviving Jack, Reign (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 April 2014, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek: Cristina Faces Her Most Difficult Decision Ever—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 23 April 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Disney Networks & NBA Dominate Weekly Nielsen Social Ratings (From Deadline TV. 21 April 2014, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Ask Matt: Scandal, Person of Interest, Nashville, Revolution and More (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 21 April 2014, 6:17 AM, PDT)
James Pickens Jr.
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: Cristina Yang Attends Harper Avery Ceremony, Jackson & April Fight About Religion (From Uinterview. 17 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: Richard Celebrates His Birthday; Derek & Callie Fight Over Sensors (From Uinterview. 20 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Is Webber Going to Retire from Grey Sloan? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 19 March 2014, 4:14 PM, PDT)