[Warning: This story contains major spoilers from Thursday's season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. Read at your own risk!]
Grey's Anatomy has never been shy about killing off members of its cast — See: George, Lexie and Mark — so there was genuine fear this summer that Dr. Richard Webber (James Pickens Jr.), the heart of the hospital, could be the next on executive producer Shonda Rhimes' hit list.
Grey's Anatomy: Where were we and what's next?
At the close of Season 9, Webber was seemingly lifeless after being electrocuted when trying to turn on the generator during the super-storm. Picking up moments later, the Season 10 premiere saw...
Read More > »
- Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 4/22/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 April 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Has the ABC TV Show Been Cancelled or Renewed for Season 14? (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 April 2017, 6:22 PM, PDT)
- iZombie Round Table: Did The Love Triangle Just Become A Love Square? (From TVfanatic. 21 April 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Graduate’ 4K Restoration Clips: Mike Nichols’ Classic Coming-of-Age Film Returns to the Big Screen 50 Years Later (From Indiewire. 21 April 2017, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- ‘Scandal’ Ratings Top Night With Big Death, ‘Blacklist’ Hits Series Low (From Deadline TV. 21 April 2017, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Purple Reign: How Prince Continued to Dominate Pop Culture 1 Year After His Death (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 April 2017, 5:02 AM, PDT)
James Pickens Jr.
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 13 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 April 2017, 7:01 PM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Cast on Saving Lives for 13 Seasons and Counting (From Variety - TV News. 20 March 2017, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy's Marika Dominczyk Knows You Don't Like Her Character Very Much Yet & Doesn't Really Care (From E! Online. 16 February 2017, 10:55 AM, PST)