I just had to share this poster because it confirms everything you’ve suspected about Princess Diana, namely: She sits by herself and thinks about secrets.
Diana, the new biopic of the late Princess of Wales starring Naomi Watts, comes out November 1 here but has been released in the UK to scathing criticism. The queen’s former press secretary called it “a waste of time and money.” Hmmm. Well, judging by the poster, there’s a chance the movie is a tad too heavy-handed considering its tagline is “The only thing more incredible than the life she led was the secret she kept.” Right, because it’s simply an incredible idea that a beautiful, respected woman could keep a secret. How mysterious of her.
- Louis Virtel
Similar News ItemsNaomi Watts
- News Nuggets: Will 'Divergent' be the biggest box office hit of the year? (From Gold Derby. 5 March 2014, 6:18 PM, PST)
- ‘Boardwalk Empire’ Thesp Jack Huston to Ignite Period Drama ‘Great Fire of London’ (From Variety - TV News. 4 March 2014, 9:12 AM, PST)
- DeGeneres' Star-Studded Selfie, Oscarcast Are Both Major Hits (From Alt Film Guide. 3 March 2014, 6:18 PM, PST)
- Harry Styles Spotted Joining Kimberly Stewart and Dad Rod Stewart for Dinner (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 3:43 PM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner's Ex Boyfriend Harry Styles New Girlfriend is Alison Mosshart? (From National Ledger. 7 March 2014, 7:43 AM, PST)
- Harry Styles and Lea Michele top of casting wishlist for Wicked film (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 March 2014, 2:44 AM, PST)
- R.I.P. Former TV Academy President Hank Rieger (From Deadline TV. 7 March 2014, 2:28 PM, PST)
- Sixties hairstyles voted as best of the century (From RealBollywood. 5 March 2014, 11:39 PM, PST)
- Stanley Rubin, Writer-Producer of TV, Film, Dies at 96 (From Variety - Film News. 5 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)