The actress explained to Seventeen that she has been impressed with how Lawrence and Stewart have coped with superstardom.
"I admire how they've both handled the fame that came with those roles and their ability to step outside those roles and do other projects," Collins said.
"That's what I want to do - balance fun big movies with gritty passion projects I love."
Lawrence is the star of the Hunger Games franchise, and Stewart appeared in The Twilight Saga.
Collins takes her own lead role in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, but has vowed not to get caught up in the Hollywood lifestyle.
"I didn't feel the pleasure in drinking or doing drugs," she said. "I wanted to remember the fun moments that I had with my friends and not wake up and go, 'Um, I think I had fun? »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Akira remake: Warner Bros eyeing Get Out director (From Den of Geek. 29 March 2017, 10:20 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pine Debuts His Shaved Head at CinemaCon — and the Pine Nuts Are Shook (From PEOPLE.com. 29 March 2017, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Covers "Elle" (From SneakPeek. 29 March 2017, 11:25 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- The Preview Reel: Ghost in the Shell and The Boss Baby (From CinemaNerdz. 29 March 2017, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Is "Mesmerized" by Darren Aronofsky's "Talent and Brains" (From Popsugar. 29 March 2017, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Michelle Pfeiffer Returns To Hollywood, Explains Brief Hiatus (From Uinterview. 29 March 2017, 11:15 AM, PDT)
Lily Collins (I)
- Charlize Theron, Lily Collins and More Stars ‘Pink Out the Internet’ in Support of Planned Parenthood (From PEOPLE.com. 29 March 2017, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Emma Thompson Reveals She Almost Quit a Movie After a Producer Asked Her Costar to Lose Weight (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 March 2017, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- New Images from Bong Joon Ho’s Okja Feature Jake Gyllenhaal & Tilda Swinton (From DailyDead. 27 March 2017, 4:06 PM, PDT)