According to the search I just completed 17 seconds ago, Google defines the word "kinky" as "remove your safe search." Wait, sorry, that's not right. One second.
According to the search I just completed 48 seconds ago, Google (and then Wikipedia) defines the word "kinky" as "a term used to refer to an intelligent and playful usage of sexual concepts which are overt, accentuated, unambiguously expressive of sexuality."
Seems excessive, no? For the purpose of this list, we're pretty much defining "kinky" as "Hey, look, a hot sex scene." [SFX: Whip crack] Like you're going to complain. Especially with Joseph Gordon-Levitt's "Don Jon" coming out this week.
Here now are the 10, er, "kinkiest" sex scenes in movie history, generally embedded from sketchier websites than Youtube. And, yeah, you probably shouldn't watch any of these videos at work unless you want to get fired or start a really weird Nsfw-themed relationship with your boss.
Speaking of. »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Zhane Hall Will Play Meagan Good's Son in Fox TV's 'Minority Report' Project (From ShadowAndAct. 30 March 2015, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- 5 grimly hilarious moments in Scientology's history (From Hitfix. 30 March 2015, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- 21 Insane Scientology Stories That Going Clear Left Out (From Vulture. 30 March 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Shailene Woodley Talks Insurgent and Oliver Stone’s Snowden (From Collider.com. 27 March 2015, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: Joseph Gordon-Levitt joins "Fraggle Rock" film (From Hitfix. 20 March 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: SXSW Reviews, Pee-wee Herman is Back and More (From Movies.com. 20 March 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ – Super Siblings Feature (From Blogomatic3000. 30 March 2015, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner – Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer (From Hollywoodnews.com. 30 March 2015, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Anthony Mackie Opens Up About Avengers: Age Of Ultron, Describes Sequel As “Stupendous” (From We Got This Covered. 30 March 2015, 9:33 AM, PDT)