According to the search I just completed 17 seconds ago, Google defines the word "kinky" as "remove your safe search." Wait, sorry, that's not right. One second.
According to the search I just completed 48 seconds ago, Google (and then Wikipedia) defines the word "kinky" as "a term used to refer to an intelligent and playful usage of sexual concepts which are overt, accentuated, unambiguously expressive of sexuality."
Seems excessive, no? For the purpose of this list, we're pretty much defining "kinky" as "Hey, look, a hot sex scene." [SFX: Whip crack] Like you're going to complain. Especially with Joseph Gordon-Levitt's "Don Jon" coming out this week.
Here now are the 10, er, "kinkiest" sex scenes in movie history, generally embedded from sketchier websites than Youtube. And, yeah, you probably shouldn't watch any of these videos at work unless you want to get fired or start a really weird Nsfw-themed relationship with your boss.
Speaking of. »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Mission: Impossible 5 - Find Out When And Where It Shoots (From Cinema Blend. 31 July 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- 'American Idol' Alum Constantine Maroulis Returns to 'Rock of Ages' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 31 July 2014, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Chrissy Teigen Forgos Pants, Bra in Risky Street Style Look: See Her Near Wardrobe Malfunction (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2014, 5:52 AM, PDT)
- Sin City 2, The Inbetweeners 2, Lucy: 5 must-see August movie releases (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 August 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- New character images for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (From Flickeringmyth. 30 July 2014, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Afs Hosts 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere (From Slackerwood. 29 July 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' International Banner Reunites the Team (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2014, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- Mark Ruffalo on Whether The Hulk Can Be Redeemed in ‘The Avengers 2′ (From Screen Rant. 31 July 2014, 6:42 AM, PDT)
- Marvel Superheroes Convene At Comic Con: Check Out Photo Gallery (From CineMovie. 30 July 2014, 11:04 PM, PDT)