The actor and his wife are separated and planning to divorce, according to a shocking report. The couple, who have not been photographed together in almost a year, are said to have ‘drifted’ apart.
Richard Gere and his wife Carey Lowell are calling reportedly calling it quits. Richard, 64, and Carey, 52, have a 13-year-old son together, Homer, and they were together for seven years before they tied-the-knot, so this definitely comes as a shock!
Richard and Carey, a former Bond girl, married in a secret ceremony in November of 2002. At the time he said that she “changed my life” and that marriage doesn’t have meaning unless you “do it from your heart.”
But despite the fact that they had seven years of dating under their belt, and now 11 years of marriage, they are reportedly throwing in the towel.
The split is attributed to their very different lifestyles, »
- Chloe Melas
Similar News ItemsRichard Gere
- Paul Rudd and Steve Coogan To Star In An Ideal Home (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 13 February 2016, 8:19 AM, PST)
- This week’s new film events (From The Guardian - Film News. 12 February 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Berlin: Protagonist’s Vanessa Saal Looks Forward to Industry’s Revitalization (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2016, 4:00 PM, PST)
Cindy Crawford (I)
- George Clooney & Amal Clooney Get Cozy During Pre-Valentine's Day Dinner Date (From E! Online. 10 February 2016, 10:54 AM, PST)
- Cindy Crawford's Ex-Husband Richard Gere Is 'Like a Stranger' to Her: 'I Don't Know If We Were Ever Friends' (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2016, 1:20 PM, PST)
- How Telenovela's Alex Meneses Accidentally Became a Model (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2016)
Pretty Woman (1990)
- Listed: Top 10 romantic gestures (From Cineplex. 12 February 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson And Julia Roberts Star In Mother’S Day Trailer (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 February 2016, 3:53 AM, PST)
- See Puppies Recreate Your Favorite Romantic Valentine's Day Movies (From E! Online. 11 February 2016, 2:48 PM, PST)