The American Cinematheque announced today that this year’s 27th award will be presented to Jerry Bruckheimer at the Cinematheque’s annual benefit gala. The presentation will take place Thursday, December 12, 2013 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills.
The award presentation will be held in the International Ballroom and will include in-person tributes from some of Bruckheimer’s colleagues. Other show participants will be announced as they are confirmed over the coming months.
“The American Cinematheque is extremely pleased to honor Jerry Bruckheimer as the 27th recipient of the American Cinematheque award at our celebration this year,” said Rick Nicita, American Cinematheque Chairman. “Jerry’s monumental accomplishments as producer of many of the most popular and iconic movies of all time, including 19 films that have grossed more than $100 million domestically, made him an obvious choice as the American Cinematheque’s first producer honoree.
It does not do justice to »
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- New Into The Wood Movie Delivered Surprising Humor,Drama & More (From OnTheFlix. 27 December 2014, 8:36 PM, PST)
- 'Tusk' Review (From MoreHorror. 27 December 2014, 6:40 PM, PST)
- Bluray Review: Tusk (From Icons of Fright. 27 December 2014, 5:20 PM, PST)
- 'The Interview' and precedence: On dictators in comedy movies, TV and online (From Hitfix. 18 December 2014, 4:59 PM, PST)
- The Fly: Outbreak Announced by Idw Publishing (From DailyDead. 17 December 2014, 1:04 PM, PST)
- Will 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Be a Reboot? (From MovieWeb. 16 December 2014, 11:13 AM, PST)
- In Leaked Emails, Sony Considered Selling Majority Stake In Crackle (From Tubefilter News. 11 December 2014, 2:13 PM, PST)
- Michael Fassbender -- Hacked Sony Emails Reveal Producer Had Penis Envy (From TMZ. 11 December 2014, 4:25 AM, PST)
- Joel McHale and Hoda Kotb Roast Bonnie Hammer, Hollywood's Most Powerful Woman, at THR Event (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 December 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)