Frank Pavich’s Jodorowsky’s Dune won the Fantastic Fest audience award and claimed best picture prize in the Documentary Features section.Scroll down for full list of winners
In the Next Wave Spotlight competition, Matt Johnson’s The Dirties was named best picture, while Sion Sono’s Why Don’t You Play In Hell? prevailed in the Gutbuster Comedy Features’ best picture contest.
In Fantastic Fest’s inaugural genre co-production market, Fantastic Market | Mercado Fantastic, Cuban filmmaker Alejandro BruguésThe Wrong Place won Gold Prize.
The Wrong Placebeat 15 other submissions at the market, which ran from September 19-21, and will receive a production support package comprising products and services provided by Panavision, Chemistry, Assimilate »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeremy Kay)
Similar News ItemsRobert Rodriguez (I)
- 45 TV Shows You Need To Catch This Fall (From We Got This Covered. 28 August 2016, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- Christoph Waltz in talks for James Cameron and Robert Rodriguez’s Alita: Battle Angel (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 11:45 PM, PDT)
- Horror Channel FrightFest 2016 Review – The Love Witch (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Frightfest 2016: ‘The Similars’ review (From The Hollywood News. 26 August 2016, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- FrightFest 2016: The Similars review (From CineVue. 26 August 2016, 12:47 AM, PDT)
- Frightfest 2016 Line-Up Announced (From The Hollywood News. 1 July 2016, 8:32 AM, PDT)
Elijah Wood (I)
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency trailer offers clues to fundamental interconnectedness (From Monsters and Critics. 24 August 2016, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Star Trek: Uncut, HD Marathon of Original Series Bound for BBC America (From TVLine.com. 24 August 2016, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Pittsburgh’s ScareHouse, Terror Toons 3 Q&A, Crepitus, Blood Is Blood (From DailyDead. 23 August 2016, 7:10 AM, PDT)