Uh oh. Chris called out Jay Z in a new interview, saying the legendary rapper sold drugs and stabbed someone but he still ‘gets a pass’ for his criminal past. Chris says he means ‘no disrespect’ to Hov — but do you think it was a diss?
Chris Brown has certainly seen his fair share of criticism from the media, and while he fully accepts the blame for his mistakes — including assaulting his former girlfriend Rihanna in 2009 — he’s wondering why other artists like Jay Z, 43, don’t seem to get any grief for their past indiscretions. Read on for more details.
Chris Brown: Jay Z Sold Drugs, But ‘Gets A Pass’ For Criminal Past — New Beef?
Chris, 24, isn’t perfect, and nobody knows that better than the X artist himself. That said, he’s paid for his mistakes, and he wants to put his troubled past behind him– but no one will let him. »
Similar News ItemsOprah Winfrey
- Oprah Says Not Being Able to Afford Soup as a Child Made Her Love It Even More Now (From PEOPLE.com. 16 January 2017, 1:43 PM, PST)
- Celebrities and Politicians Collaborate to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr. (From PEOPLE.com. 16 January 2017, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Van Jones Predicts ‘Horrendous Abuse of Power’ Under Trump (From The Wrap. 15 January 2017, 10:25 PM, PST)
- See Michelle and Barack Obama’s Sweetest Moments as First Couple (From PEOPLE.com. 10 January 2017, 6:14 PM, PST)
- 24 Movies That Are Turning 20 Years Old This Year (From BuzzSugar. 9 January 2017, 12:50 PM, PST)
- Lol: Kevin Smith Reveals Casey Affleck’s Harsh Review of ‘Jersey Girl’ (From Slash Film. 6 January 2017, 5:00 AM, PST)
Battle of the Year (2013)
- ‘Seoul Searching’ Exclusive Clip: Korean Teens Attend Summer Camp To Reconnect With Their Roots (From Indiewire. 13 June 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Benson Lee on Returning to His Independent Roots with the Sundance Comedy, Seoul Searching (From Filmmaker Magazine. 13 February 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Seoul Searching’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 January 2015, 6:18 PM, PST)