If you're thinking of searching out pictures of "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" star Lily Collins online, be warned that she may destroy your digital life. No, she's not mean or vindictive. In fact, by all accounts she's a really nice person. However, Lily has been named the "most dangerous celebrity" to search for online by McAffee.
What's so dangerous about her, you ask? Well, the computer virus detection company says searching for Collins carries the biggest risk of landing on a site that will attempt to infect your computer.
Lily dethrones the former queen of internet viruses, "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson. Others in the annual Top 10 are Avril Lavigne, Sandra Bullock, Katy Perry and Britney Spears. Jon Hamm is the only male to appear in the Top 10.
McAfee gives some tips on how to keep yourself from getting infected while searching for your favorite stars. They include »
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Katy Perry Medley, Multiple Stages: MTV Video Music Awards Gets Super-Sized for 2017 Edition (From Variety - TV News. 23 August 2017, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- VMAs Producer Addresses Taylor Swift And Katy Perry Duet Rumours (From ET Canada. 23 August 2017, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande Cancels Vietnam Concert Due to Health Problems: ‘There Is Nothing I Hate to Do More’ (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2017, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Britney Spears’ Sexy Outdoor Workout Video Is All the #Fitspo You’ll Need (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2017, 7:31 AM, PDT)
- Fit Mom-to-Be! Pregnant Heidi Montag Documents Intense Workout with Her 8-Month Baby Bump on Full Display (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2017, 5:03 AM, PDT)
- Petition Proposes Replacing New Orleans’ Confederate Monuments With Statues Of Britney Spears (From ET Canada. 22 August 2017, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock Not Planning Wedding And Adopting Third Baby, Despite Tabloid Cover (From GossipCop. 23 August 2017, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Top 7 Sports Movies Inspired by True Stories (From Cineplex. 21 August 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Emma Stone Beats Jennifer Lawrence as 2017's Highest-Paid Actress (From MovieWeb. 17 August 2017, 2:17 PM, PDT)