Last season Dancing with the Stars saw a big drop in the ratings. Will they continue to fall or will this round of contestants turn things around? Stay tuned!
Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke return as hosts and Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Len Goodman are still the judges. This time around, the contestants are Elizabeth Berkley Lauren, Corbin Bleu, Brant Daugherty, Bill Engvall, Valerie Harper, Keyshawn Johnson, Christina Milian, Bill Nye, Jack Osbourne, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Leah Remini, and Amber Riley.
The ratings are typically the best indication of a show's likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available -- typically Tuesday morning, around 11:30am Est/8:30am Pst. Refresh to see the latest.
How are your shows doing? »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' predictions: Could Noah Galloway surprise with top score? (From Gold Derby. 2 May 2015, 8:57 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 May 2015, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Mindy Star's Royal Gig, Double the Dancing and More (From TVLine.com. 30 April 2015, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Cozies Up to Taylor Kinney on Romantic Charity Ski Trip: Pics, Details (From Us Weekly. 16 March 2015, 1:32 AM, PDT)
- David Charvet's Legal War Over with 'Bachelor' Creator ... But Dogs Still an Issue (From TMZ. 6 March 2015, 1:44 PM, PST)
- Derek Hough Sitting Out Upcoming Season of Dancing With the Stars (From TVLine.com. 13 January 2015, 9:22 AM, PST)
Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
- MTV Movie Awards 2015 Live-Blog (From Hitfix. 12 April 2015, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Revenge, Once, Grimm, Gotham, The Blacklist, NCIS, S.H.I.E.L.D., B99 and More (From TVLine.com. 10 April 2015, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- Snooki and JWoww Show Off Super-Slim Post-Baby Bods -- See the Pics! (From TooFab. 7 April 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)