AMC is giving Don Draper a two-year sendoff.
The first batch, titled “The Beginning,” will air in spring 2014, while the second, “The End of an Era,” will air in spring 2015.
Related | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?
“We plan to take advantage of this chance to have a more elaborate story told in two parts, which can resonate a little bit longer in the minds of our audience, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- "Jessica Jones" Meets 'The Purple Man'. (From SneakPeek. 1 February 2015, 2:28 PM, PST)
- Tom Kenny, the Voice of SpongeBob, Watches Breaking Bad (From PEOPLE.com. 1 February 2015, 4:45 AM, PST)
- 10 WWE Clichés That Need To Die (From Obsessed with Film. 1 February 2015, 1:52 AM, PST)
"Mad Men" (2007)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel, Birdman And Guardians Of The Galaxy Art Directors Guild Winners (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 1 February 2015, 8:38 AM, PST)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel, Birdman, Guardians of the Galaxy Winners at the 19th Annual Art Directors Guild Excellence In Production Design Awards (From Hollywoodnews.com. 1 February 2015, 7:47 AM, PST)
- Chris Pine, Kristen Wiig, Others Join Cast Of Netflix’s ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ (From Tubefilter News. 30 January 2015, 1:38 PM, PST)
- The Noteworthy: Pan & Scan, Panahi on Freedom, "Smog Journeys", Women in Hollywood (From MUBI. 28 January 2015, 4:38 AM, PST)
- FilmsDistribution Picks ‘An Italian Name'; Content Has ‘Pandemic': Berlin Briefs (From Deadline New York. 27 January 2015, 9:54 AM, PST)
- ‘You Are Here,’ ‘The Look of Silence’ Complete Berlinale Special Lineup (From Variety - Film News. 27 January 2015, 9:11 AM, PST)