Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato are back for season three of The X Factor but this time around they're joined by Paulina Rubio and Kelly Rowland. Will this change on the judges' panel help the ratings, hurt them, or make no difference whatsoever? Stay tuned.
Hosted by Mario Lopez, Fox's The X Factor usually airs twice a week, on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
The ratings are typically the best indication of a show's chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available -- typically the following morning, around 11:30am Est/8:30am Pst. Refresh to see the latest.
How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | The CW |Fox | NBC
Final season averages: 1.8 rating in the 18-49 »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Cheryl Cole returns to X Factor: ITV "thrilled" to welcome back judge (From Digital Spy - TV news. 11 March 2014, 1:36 AM, PDT)
- Cheryl back on 'The X-Factor': Simon Cowell (From RealBollywood. 11 March 2014, 1:35 AM, PDT)
- Cheryl Cole returns to 'The X Factor' for 1.5mln pounds (From RealBollywood. 10 March 2014, 11:15 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/11/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 March 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Chase Carey: Fox Network Is A “Work In Progress” But On Track (From Deadline TV. 11 March 2014, 6:34 AM, PDT)
- Chase Carey Talks Fox Network Turnaround, Web Pay TV Services (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 March 2014, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik's Fiancee Perrie Edwards Has "No Idea" When They'll Wed (From Us Weekly. 10 March 2014, 2:22 AM, PDT)
- Glee, Ep. 5.10, “Trio” has fans asking why (From SoundOnSight. 8 March 2014, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Selena Gomez In Texas After Storming Out Of Courtroom When Pressed About Her (From Uinterview. 6 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)