Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato are back for season three of The X Factor but this time around they're joined by Paulina Rubio and Kelly Rowland. Will this change on the judges' panel help the ratings, hurt them, or make no difference whatsoever? Stay tuned.
Hosted by Mario Lopez, Fox's The X Factor usually airs twice a week, on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
The ratings are typically the best indication of a show's chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available -- typically the following morning, around 11:30am Est/8:30am Pst. Refresh to see the latest.
How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | The CW |Fox | NBC
Final season averages: 1.8 rating in the 18-49 »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Simon Cowell Treats Girlfriend Lauren Silverman to Romantic Birthday Celebration, Bling Included! (From E! Online. 27 July 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- 18 Celebrities Expecting New Arrivals in 2014 (From Popsugar. 23 July 2014, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Pudsey the Movie is a lame duck - does it spell the end for Simon Cowell, film producer? (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 July 2014, 9:24 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/28/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- David Walliams wants X Factor role: I'd love to help Simon at Judges Houses (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 July 2014, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- David Walliams: 'I want X Factor role' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 July 2014, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Chops Off her Locks (From iCelebz. 27 July 2014, 11:51 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato’s Dark, Bad Girl Days: The Money, Fame Made Her Do It (From TheImproper.com. 27 July 2014, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Chops Off Her Hair -- See Her Edgy New 'Do! (From TooFab. 26 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)