Looks like we’re going to be seeing a lot more of Emily Ratajkowski. The model-actress, who appears nearly nude in Robin Thicke’s controversial “Blurred Lines” music video is reportedly closing a deal to play Andie, the college-age mistress to Ben Affleck’s Nick, in David Fincher’s “Gone Girl.”
This would be the first major movie role for Ratajkowski, who has also had parts on TV’s “New Girl” and “iCarly” and has modeled lingerie for Nordstrom. She is repped by Innovative Artists and Untitled Entertainment.
The supporting cast for the film adaptation of Gillian Flynn’s popular novel also include Tyler Perry as a slick defense attorney and Carrie Coon, (of Damon Lindelof’s upcoming adaptation of Tom Perrotta’s “The Leftovers”) as Affleck’s character’s twin sister.
TheWrap.com broke the news of Ratajkowski’s casting.
- Whitney Friedlander
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- 'Batman v Superman' Photos Show Off Lex Corp Industries (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2015, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - New Images (From SneakPeek. 28 July 2015, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- New Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Images Crash Online (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Mister Fincher and Monsieur Dreyer (From MUBI. 27 July 2015, 4:44 AM, PDT)
- Fantasia 2015 Must See Films (Week Three) (From SoundOnSight. 26 July 2015, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- It may be quite a while before we see David Fincher's Strangers on a Train (From JoBlo. 22 July 2015, 7:23 PM, PDT)
Tyler Perry (I)
- Tyler Perry is the latest major star to join Chloë Grace Moretz's drama Brain on Fire (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 July 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Chloe Moretz's Brain On Fire Lining Up An Excellent Cast (From Cinema Blend. 21 July 2015, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Tyler Perry Joins Gerard Barrett’s Brain On Fire (From TheMovieBit. 20 July 2015, 2:27 PM, PDT)