AMC announced Monday that it is in the early stages of developing a Walking Dead “companion series” — aka spinoff — to launch in 2015. Full release below.
AMC announced today that the network is in the initial stages of developing a companion series to its original drama series The Walking Dead, which premiered on AMC in October of 2010. The Walking Dead is currently the #1 show on television among adults 18-49. Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert are on board as executive producers, with AMC Studios set to produce. The companion series has a target on-air date of 2015.
“Building on the »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Game of Thrones: When Will HBO Release Season Eight? (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 August 2017, 9:22 PM, PDT)
- Five Things You Didn’t Know About John Bradley-West (From TVovermind.com. 18 August 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones Spinoff Will Be ‘Recognizable’ to Fans (From Screen Rant. 18 August 2017, 5:41 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Go See ‘Logan Lucky’ This Weekend If You Want Better TV in the Future (From Indiewire Television. 18 August 2017, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Go See ‘Logan Lucky’ This Weekend If You Want Better TV in the Future (From Indiewire. 18 August 2017, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Do We Know How Daryl is Going to Die on “The Walking Dead?” (From TVovermind.com. 18 August 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Memories of Meeting the Actors Before They Were Famous (Photos) (From Variety - TV News. 18 August 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Please, no more brilliant TV. I’m at breaking point | Jack Bernhardt (From The Guardian - TV News. 18 August 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Bob Odenkirk Wants 'Better Call Saul' to Feature 'Breaking Bad' Scenes (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 17 August 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)