Lmno Prods. has expanded the roles of three key executives as a part of a broader corporate restructuring.
Ed Horwitz has transitioned to the newly created position of exec veep of international production and distribution, underscoring Lmno’s push into international markets and bolstering the company’s relationship with Cineflex.
Lisa Bourgoujian as been appointed senior v.p. of current programming, and will oversee Lmno’s pilots, specials and series, giving her a creative role in all of the shingle’s fresh projects.
Finally, Lori Rothschild has been tapped senior vice prez of development and will also lead Lmno’s corporate communications.
“This restructure is in response to Lmno’s success in both the domestic and international marketplace”, said Eric Schotz, prez and CEO. “With this creative team in place, we have strengthened the foundation of our company and positioned us for long term growth in the global entertainment market. »
- AJ Marechal
Similar News Items"The Little Couple" (2009)
- The Little Couple's Rules for a Happy Marriage (From PEOPLE.com. 11 December 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Jen Gets Cancer Update on 'The Little Couple' (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 December 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Discovery Communications Inks New Distribution Deal With Hulu (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 December 2014, 5:25 AM, PST)
- Metta World Peace Takes Another Shot At Television (From Huffington Post. 28 January 2013, 12:59 PM, PST)
- Larry Hagman prank to air on CBS's 'I Get That A Lot' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 December 2012, 8:53 AM, PST)
- Larry Hagman to appear posthumously on CBS reality show 'I Get That A Lot' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 26 December 2012, 10:33 AM, PST)
"I Get That a Lot" (2009)
- Reality Producer Lmno Revamps Exec Structure (From Deadline TV. 12 September 2013, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Metta World Peace & Lmno Developing Hidden Camera Show With Athletes (From Deadline TV. 28 January 2013, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Watch: Larry Hagman Posthumous's Appearance On 'I Get That A Lot' (From Huffington Post. 8 January 2013, 6:36 AM, PST)