Robin, the extreme courage you have shown in the face of such a hard time is admirable and brave. By publicly telling your listeners about your cancer battle and chemotherapy, you have inspired others to be unafraid and to put an optimistic face on in deeply emotional times.
Robin Quivers, you are one admirable woman. Being Howard Stern‘s longtime co-host on The Howard Stern Show shows you have a wonderful sense of humor, know how to take a joke and speak your mind. We missed you when you physically took a year’s absence on the show, and now that we know why, we are so proud of you for opening up to tell everyone that you beat cancer after undergoing chemotherapy and radiation.
Robin, You’re So Strong For Revealing The Truth To Your Fans
Robin, we know how strong you are and love your sense of humor and truthful personality, »
- Ivy Jacobson
Similar News ItemsHoward Stern (I)
- Tacos vs. Trump! Food Trucks Create a ‘Wall’ Outside Gop Nominee’s Vegas Hotel Before Debate (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Ivanka Trump Says Dad Donald Will ‘Do the Right Thing’ if He Loses (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker -- Attention Divorcing Women ... Don't Listen to Me! (Video) (From TMZ. 19 October 2016, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Reveals She's Doing Great 3 Years After Cancer Diagnosis - Find Out Which Famous Friend Has Helped Her Heal (From PEOPLE.com. 8 June 2016, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- It Came From The Tube: Don’T Go To Sleep (1982) (From DailyDead. 22 May 2016, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Carol Channing Celebrates 95th Birthday at Star-Studded Tribute Show (From PEOPLE.com. 8 March 2016, 1:40 PM, PST)
"The Howard Stern Show" (1990)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Confesses Sex and the City Feud Rumors ‘Upset Me for a Very Long Time’ (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker On Kim Cattrall Feud Rumour: ‘It Would Drive Me Bananas’ (From ET Canada. 19 October 2016, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Why Jamie Lee Curtis Slammed Donald Trump for His Lewd Comments About Lindsay Lohan (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)