Robin, the extreme courage you have shown in the face of such a hard time is admirable and brave. By publicly telling your listeners about your cancer battle and chemotherapy, you have inspired others to be unafraid and to put an optimistic face on in deeply emotional times.
Robin Quivers, you are one admirable woman. Being Howard Stern‘s longtime co-host on The Howard Stern Show shows you have a wonderful sense of humor, know how to take a joke and speak your mind. We missed you when you physically took a year’s absence on the show, and now that we know why, we are so proud of you for opening up to tell everyone that you beat cancer after undergoing chemotherapy and radiation.
Robin, You’re So Strong For Revealing The Truth To Your Fans
Robin, we know how strong you are and love your sense of humor and truthful personality, »
- Ivy Jacobson
Similar News ItemsHoward Stern (I)
- Rumer Willis Talks Crushing on Ashton Kutcher Before He Married Mom Demi Moore: ''It Was Definitely Weird'' (From E! Online. 22 April 2015, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Artie Lange on his inevitable 'Howard Stern' flameout: 'It ended the only way it can end' (From Hitfix. 20 April 2015, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Kevin James Teases Fake Spinoff 'Game of Thrones of Queens' on 'Letterman' (From Rolling Stone. 17 April 2015, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Garrett Morris Talks Early Days With ‘Saturday Night Live,’ ‘Bible Salesman’ (From Variety - TV News. 30 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- SXSW 2015, The Good: ‘Manglehorn,’ ‘Hello, My Name is Doris,’ ‘Spy,’ ‘Love & Mercy’ and More (From Scorecard Review. 19 March 2015, 7:03 AM, PDT)
- SXSW Film Review: ‘She’s the Best Thing in It’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 March 2015, 3:20 PM, PDT)
"The Howard Stern Show" (1990)
- Rumer Willis on Her Mom Demi Moore Marrying Her Former Crush Ashton Kutcher: "I Was Like 'Yeah Girl, Get It!'" (From Us Weekly. 22 April 2015, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- Comedian Jim Florentine Divorce -- Take My Wife, Please ... But Not My House (From TMZ. 8 April 2015, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Kathy Griffin On ‘Fashion Police’ Exit, Lena Dunham’s Support (From Deadline TV. 16 March 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)