No matter how much we would like to see Kristen and Rob get back together, it seems the love they had for each other may never return — especially now that they are no longer on speaking terms.
Now that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have gotten the closure they needed, it seems they have nothing left to say to each other. They are now leading “separate lives,” and sadly, there may be no turning back for the duo. Read on for all the Exclusive details.
As much as we would love to see Rob and Kristen back in each other’s arms, it seems they are both finally moving on — especially Rob.
“He isn’t dating anyone, he is focusing on work and randomly hooking up on nights out,” a source close to the couple tells HollywoodLife.com Exclusively. “There is no one special girl in his life. »
- Russ Weakland
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Watch: Kristen Stewart & Nicholas Hoult Fall In Love In New Trailer For Drake Doremus’ ‘Equals’ (From The Playlist. 11 February 2016, 6:04 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Get Emotional in First Trailer For Sci-Fi Drama ‘Equals’ (From The Film Stage. 11 February 2016, 6:02 AM, PST)
- Last chance to vote for the Ee Rising Star BAFTA before this Sunday’s awards (From Flickeringmyth. 11 February 2016, 5:27 AM, PST)
- The Cutest Pictures of Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 5:45 PM, PST)
- 22 of the Sexiest Charlie Hunnam Pictures Out There (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Brady Corbet's 'Childhood Of A Leader' secures UK deal (From ScreenDaily. 9 February 2016, 11:19 PM, PST)
- Crimson Peak Blu-ray Giveaway (From CinemaNerdz. 10 February 2016, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Win a Copy of ‘Crimson Peak’ on Blu-Ray! (From Destroy the Brain. 9 February 2016, 5:14 PM, PST)
- New VOD and Digital Releases, Plus: See 'The Peanuts Movie' at Home, One Month Before Disc (From Movies.com. 9 February 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)