We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including The Comedy Central Roast of James Franco, Covert Affairs, The Daily Show and Burn Notice!
1 | How, how, how will Continuum‘s Kiera possibly escape her season-ending dilemma? And wasn’t Young Alec acting a bit irrationally in co-opting the device to do his own selfish bit of time travel?
2 | Did Walt’s reference to “Beaver and What’s-His-Name” make you hope that Breaking Bad brings back Jesse’s stoner pals at least one »
- Team TVLine
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 5/27/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 May 2017, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- Nyle Dimarco Calls Out Jamie Foxx for Making Up Sign Language: 'It's Disrespectful' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 May 2017, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- Nyle Dimarco Blasts Jamie Foxx For Mocking Sign Language During Fallon Appearance: ‘Straight Up Disrespectful’ (From ET Canada. 27 May 2017, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- Chris Cornell Burial Service Draws Hundreds of Celeb Friends and Fans (Photos) (From TMZ. 26 May 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Chris Cornell Laid to Rest in Los Angeles (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Universal Developing World War II Disaster Drama ‘Salt to the Sea’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2017, 5:49 PM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- ‘Baywatch’ TV Photo Album: David Hasselhoff, Pamela Anderson and Cast Bared All in the 1990s (From Indiewire. 27 May 2017, 5:34 PM, PDT)
- The Essential Life Lessons of Drug Lord Gus Fring (From TVovermind.com. 27 May 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Stranger Things’ to ‘Anne With an E’: The Secret Weapon Behind Netflix’s Latest Stunning Opening Sequence (From Indiewire Television. 26 May 2017, 5:13 PM, PDT)