StudioCanal and Radio-Canada have entered into a distribution deal for Canada.
Under the five- year deal, starting January 2014, Radio-Canada will distribute more than 1,400 films in French - comprising 1,200 French films and 200 Italian films - from the StudioCanal library, via DVD, Blu-ray, Est and VOD.
In addition, as national public broadcaster serving French Canada, Radio-Canada will feature many of these films on its own platforms.
The StudioCanal film library includes classics from directors such as Jean Luc Godard (Le Mépris, Pierrot le fou), Renoir (La grande illusion), Claude Sautet (Max et les ferrailleurs, César et Rosalie) and Jean-Pierre Melville (le Cercle Rouge, l’Armée des Ombres). »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Rosser)
Similar News ItemsJean-Pierre Melville
- The Forgotten: Dimitri Kirsanoff's "Le crâneur"(1955) (From MUBI. 16 February 2017, 6:04 AM, PST)
- 'Amour' star Emmanuelle Riva dies aged 89 (From ScreenDaily. 29 January 2017, 1:07 PM, PST)
- Newswire: R.I.P. Amour actress Emmanuelle Riva (From The AV Club. 28 January 2017, 3:54 PM, PST)
La Grande Illusion (1937)
- Oscars 2017: The One Thing That Could Keep ‘Lion’ From a Best Picture Nom (From Scott Feinberg. 15 December 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Oscars: A Best Picture Nom for a Documentary? Why Not? (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 2 December 2016, 5:55 AM, PST)
- Inside the Academy Archives: A Priceless Trove of Foreign-Language Nominees (From Variety - Film News. 9 November 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
Steven St. Croix
- Looking Back 50 Years: A New Generation Takes Over (From Cinelinx. 18 January 2017, 6:16 AM, PST)
- Mexican Filmmaker Federico Cecchetti Brings His Exploration of Indigenous Communities to the Global Stage (From Indiewire. 24 August 2016, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Looking For (But Never Really Finding) Anna Karina in New York (From MUBI. 6 July 2016, 6:16 AM, PDT)