Last week, Real Estalker first claimed that Will and Jada quietly put their $42 million, 25,000-square-foot Calabasas, Calif., estate on the market. The adobe-style home, designed by Stephen Samuelson, took years to build and features a recording studio, meditation room, a private terrace off the master bathroom and a free-form pool all on 150 acres. It was featured in Architectural Digest in 2011.
Gossip blogs like Hollywood Life and X17 Online questioned if the supposed sale of their dream home signifies an oncoming divorce. Hollywood Life even surmised the two may be "selling off assets in order to make a divorce mediation easier."
Alas, the entire story is a fabrication.
A spokesperson told the Daily Mail that Will and Jada are not selling their mansion. A source told Gossip Cop any »
- Cavan Sieczkowski
Similar News ItemsWill Smith (I)
- Will Smith’s Concussion Will Come On Christmas Day (From We Got This Covered. 28 January 2015, 3:28 PM, PST)
- Safehouse Signs First-Look Deal With Sony, Splits With Weed Road (From Variety - Film News. 28 January 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Penn Is Latest Hollywood Celeb to Take Home French Academy's Honor (From Alt Film Guide. 28 January 2015, 1:46 PM, PST)
Jada Pinkett Smith
- "Gotham: The Scarecrow" - New Images (From SneakPeek. 28 January 2015, 5:51 AM, PST)
- "Gotham: Welcome Back, Jim Gordon" (From SneakPeek. 27 January 2015, 6:05 PM, PST)
- Promo for Gotham season 1 episode 14 – ‘The Fearsome Dr. Crane’ (From Flickeringmyth. 27 January 2015, 8:36 AM, PST)
"HuffPost Live" (2012)
- 5 Ways ‘The View’ Can Avoid the ‘Today’ Show Fall (From The Wrap. 22 January 2015, 11:59 AM, PST)
- Dave Navarro Opens Up About His Mother's Murder: "I Don't Know If There's Ever a Day When You're Repaired" (From Us Weekly. 15 December 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville Says She's "Not A Lesbian," But She's "Not Straight" (From TooFab. 11 December 2014, 10:15 AM, PST)