Last week, Real Estalker first claimed that Will and Jada quietly put their $42 million, 25,000-square-foot Calabasas, Calif., estate on the market. The adobe-style home, designed by Stephen Samuelson, took years to build and features a recording studio, meditation room, a private terrace off the master bathroom and a free-form pool all on 150 acres. It was featured in Architectural Digest in 2011.
Gossip blogs like Hollywood Life and X17 Online questioned if the supposed sale of their dream home signifies an oncoming divorce. Hollywood Life even surmised the two may be "selling off assets in order to make a divorce mediation easier."
Alas, the entire story is a fabrication.
A spokesperson told the Daily Mail that Will and Jada are not selling their mansion. A source told Gossip Cop any »
- Cavan Sieczkowski
Similar News ItemsWill Smith (I)
- Anna May Wong Biopic Planned at Fundamental Films (From Variety - Film News. 28 July 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Sony Makes First-Look Deal with Elizabeth Cantillon, Veteran of Bond Films (From Variety - Film News. 23 July 2014, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr is Hollywood's Highest Paid Actor (From Worst Previews. 23 July 2014, 2:56 AM, PDT)
Jada Pinkett Smith
- 5 Reasons Gotham Needs to Be on Your Fall Must-See List (From BuzzSugar. 28 July 2014, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- New Gotham Trailer Packed With Easter Eggs (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2014, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: 'Gotham', 'Arrow', 'Constantine' and 'The Flash' Animated Logos (From MovieWeb. 27 July 2014, 11:12 AM, PDT)
"HuffPost Live" (2012)
- ‘The View’ Taps Alicia Menendez as Guest Co-Host (From The Wrap. 23 July 2014, 6:29 PM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris's Review of 'Gone Girl' Is Nothing Short of a Rave (Video) (From Moviefone. 17 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Jason Momoa: I Told George R.R. Martin 'Go F— Yourself' (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 July 2014, 8:16 PM, PDT)