Ryan Seacrest and Fox are going on a Dream Date.
The network has quietly begun production on a new dating series produced by the longtime American Idol host, TVLine has confirmed.
Details are scarce, but according to Deadline (which first broke the news), Dream Date revolves around a group of women looking for love and features a celebrity element.
The project could premiere as early as late fall.
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Sundance 2017 Women Directors: Meet Kyoko Miyake — “Tokyo Idols” (From Women and Hollywood. 17 January 2017, 9:32 AM, PST)
- Why Being a Youtube Star Isn’t What it’s Cracked up to Be (From TVovermind.com. 16 January 2017, 12:52 PM, PST)
- American Idol Alum Danny Gokey Shares How the Show Was ‘Healing’ After the Death of His First Wife (From PEOPLE.com. 13 January 2017, 4:55 PM, PST)
- Before the Custody Battle: A Timeline of Robin Thicke and Paula Patton’s Ups and Downs (From PEOPLE.com. 17 January 2017, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Nick Cannon on Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Mishap: ‘She Can Do No Wrong’ (From PEOPLE.com. 16 January 2017, 5:48 AM, PST)
- Nick Cannon Jokes That Mariah Carey’s Nye Debacle Is a ‘Government Conspiracy,’ Says She Can ‘Do No Wrong’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 January 2017, 1:17 AM, PST)