Christopher Nolan likes to keep audiences guessing at just what his movies will be about, a trait that puts him alongside J.J. Abrams and, well, pretty much nobody else in modern mainstream movie making. His massive success could be attributed to a perfect storm of talent, ambition, and secrecy surrounding his work, not showing anything until everything is perfect.
That said, part or all of the synopsis for his upcoming Interstellar may have been revealed by the Fort Macleod Gazette, which has a pretty good track record with regards to breaking high-profile news stories. The film is currently shooting in Alberta, where the Gazette is based, so they’ve been given unique access to the set and shooting conditions (watching from the side of the road, basically).
In a recent report (Aug. 28th), they describe the film as:
…A science fiction movie about explorers who travel through a worm hole into another dimension. »
- Rob Batchelor
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: We Don’t Need a ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Sequel (From The Wrap. 30 August 2016, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Thinks ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Had a “Perfect Ending” (From Slash Film. 30 August 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: The Dark Knight Rises Had A “Perfect Ending” (From We Got This Covered. 30 August 2016, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Comedy’s Comeback: Networks Push Boundaries With Bold New Half-Hours (From Variety - TV News. 30 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Miley Cyrus In Woody Allen’s Amazon Series ‘Crisis In Six Scenes’ (From The Playlist. 30 August 2016, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- Anthony Hopkins Saddles Up In Eerie New Trailer For HBO’s Westworld Series (From We Got This Covered. 30 August 2016, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway Is Going To ‘Live Fast Die Hot’ (From The Playlist. 30 August 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Why Dark Knight Rises Ending Is Perfect According to Joseph Gordon-Levitt (From MovieWeb. 30 August 2016, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway to Lead ‘Live Fast Die Hot’, Elizabeth Olsen Joins ‘Kodachrome,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 30 August 2016, 9:57 AM, PDT)