A new featurette is now online for “Riddick,” the third installment of his beloved sci-fi “Pitch Black” film series from filmmaker David Twohy. The featurette explores the world of the upcoming sequel.
The latest chapter of the groundbreaking saga that began with 2000′s hit sci-fi film “Pitch Black” and 2004′s “The Chronicles of Riddick” reunites writer/director David Twohy (“A Perfect Getaway,” “The Fugitive”) and star Vin Diesel (the “Fast and Furious” franchise, “XXX”). Diesel reprises his role as the antihero Riddick, a dangerous, escaped convict wanted by every bounty hunter in the known galaxy.
The infamous Riddick has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet that appears to be lifeless. Soon, however, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human he’s encountered. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to »
- Kellvin Chavez
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- ‘Live With Kelly’ Reveals Co-Hosts for Second Week of October (From The Wrap. 28 September 2016, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- New images from Wonder Woman see Gal Gadot in action (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The CW at 10: How the Network Found Its Footing With Superheroes & Strong Women (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- 25 Films to See at the 2016 New York Film Festival (From The Film Stage. 28 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch reveals that Doctor Strange will return for Avengers: Infinity War (From HeyUGuys. 26 September 2016, 12:43 PM, PDT)
- Jumanji 2 Cast Welcome Fans to the Jungle in New Set Video (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2016, 11:25 AM, PDT)
"Battlestar Galactica" (2004)
- TV Review: ‘Westworld’ (From Variety - TV News. 27 September 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Into The Forest Starring Ellen Page Available on Blu-ray and DVD October 4th (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 September 2016, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Review: CBS' 'MacGyver' remake doesn't seem to want to be 'MacGyver' at all (From Hitfix. 23 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)