John Noble gave a memorable turn on "The Good Wife" last year as Matthew Ashbaugh, a client of Alicia's who was murdered. He appeared almost entirely via flashbacks -- he was a particularly litigious client who, as it turns out, kept finding reasons to sue people so that he could spend time with Alicia.
TV Guide is reporting that Noble will be reprising his role of Ashbaught on the upcoming fifth season of the CBS drama. There is no word as to how, exactly, he'll reappear on the show. Since it's not a supernatural program, we would guess that an old case of Ashbaugh's (since he apparently sued people all the time) will pertain to one of Alicia's current cases and we'll get to see Noble via more flashbacks.
No matter how they work in his return, we're excited about it. Noble is an excellent actor whom we always thought »
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- Talk of Trump Dominates TCA Press Tour (From Variety - TV News. 18 January 2017, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Getting to Know the Cast of The Good Fight (From TVovermind.com. 18 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- The Good Fight: How Matthew Perry Will Return for the Spinoff (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 January 2017, 1:33 PM, PST)
- The Lonely Island: saluting 15 of their finest moments (From Den of Geek. 11 January 2017, 8:34 AM, PST)
- New Preview Video Plans to Rid Salem of “Every Last Witch” (From DailyDead. 9 January 2017, 10:27 AM, PST)
- New Preview Video Teases “Armageddon Time” in the Final Four Episodes of Salem (From DailyDead. 15 December 2016, 4:21 PM, PST)
John Noble (I)
- Sleepy Hollow: Season Four Discussion with Fox Boss (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 January 2017, 7:14 PM, PST)
- Sleepy Hollow: Season Four Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 January 2017, 12:30 PM, PST)
- New Sleepy Hollow Photos: Ichabod on Trial, Jenny and Diana Search the Web (From TVLine.com. 22 December 2016, 6:42 PM, PST)