Villains are an essential part of genre cinema. Though scores of filmmakers have attempted to create truly great villains throughout the history of film, only a few have succeeded in achieving this difficult goal.
This article will take a look at the great film villains of the 2000’s.
The criteria for this article is the same as my previous articles Cinema’s Greatest Villains: The 1970’s, Cinema’s Greatest Villains: The 1980’s and Cinema’s Greatest Villains: The 1990’s: the villains must be from live-action films only, and must pose some type of direct or indirect lethal threat. The villains can be either individuals or small groups that act as one unit. The villains must be human or human in appearance. Also, individuals who are the central protagonists/antiheroes of their respective films were excluded.
- Terek Puckett
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Dwayne Johnson And Jennifer Lawrence Make All The Money (From We Got This Covered. 25 August 2016, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson Is The Highest Paid Actor Of 2016 (From LatinoReview. 25 August 2016, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson Named World’s Highest-Paid Actor (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2016, 8:31 AM, PDT)
Christopher Nolan (I)
- Stop Hiding Behind Canon: Mary Jane, Zendaya and Why Colourblind Casting Is Needed (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Comic Books 101: Batman -- Where To Begin Reading (Part 1) (From LatinoReview. 25 August 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Tiff's Discovery section to feature Boys in the Trees, Joe Cinque's Consolation (From IF.com.au. 23 August 2016, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger replaces Donald Trump on Celebrity Apprentice (From JoBlo. 24 August 2016, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- The Night Shift: Jill Flint Previews Fiery Finale, Far-Reaching Cliffhanger (From TVLine.com. 24 August 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: Arnold Schwarzenegger Replaces Donald Trump in First Teaser (From Variety - TV News. 23 August 2016, 12:25 PM, PDT)