A brand new still has hit for Robert Rodriguez’s action sequel Machete Kills. Sofia Vergara, Alexa Vega and Elle Lamont are the trio of beauties showcasing their prized weaponry assets for the upcoming return of Danny Trejo’s former Federale agent Machete Cortez. This time, our crater-faced lady lover is recruited by the President of the United States himself (Charlie Sheen) for a mission to bring down Mel Gibson’s eccentric billionaire arms dealer, who has hatched a plan to spread war and chaos across the globe.
Machete Kills co-stars Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Demian Bichir, Amber Heard, Zoe Saldana, Edward James Olmos, Elise Avellan, Electra Avellan, William Sadler, Lady Gaga, Vanessa Hudgens and Marko Zaror. It’s released in cinemas from the 11th October.
The post ‘Machete Kills’ Ladies Show Off Their Weaponry Assets appeared first on The Hollywood News. »
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- 50 Shades of Grey: Oscar Campaign Reformers Keep Rule Changes Vague (From Indiewire. 1 July 2016, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- 50 Shades of Grey: Oscar Campaign Reformers Keep Rule Changes Vague (From Thompson on Hollywood. 1 July 2016, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga "Finally" Gets Her Driver's License at Age 30 (From E! Online. 1 July 2016, 12:44 PM, PDT)
- Inside Selma Blair's Life in the Spotlight: From Up-and-Coming Starlet to Doting Mom to Mid-Air Meltdown (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Lists Biggest Regrets, Like ‘Ruining’ ‘Two and a Half Men’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 June 2016, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Compares Announcing HIV Diagnosis to "Being Released From Prison" (From E! Online. 21 June 2016, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- First clip and four new character spots for Star Trek Beyond (From Flickeringmyth. 1 July 2016, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- Check Out The First Star Trek Beyond Clip And Character Videos For Kirk, McCoy, Sulu And Jaylah (From ComicBookMovie. 1 July 2016, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- ‘Star Trek’ Movie Marathon to Screen ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Ahead of Release (From Variety - Film News. 1 July 2016, 12:16 PM, PDT)