TV's longest (and most backwards) love story will come to an end next year when How I Met Your Mother wraps up — but not before the longest wedding ever.
The 24-episode ninth and final season will cover Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) and Robin's (Cobie Smulders) 56-hour wedding weekend, during which Ted (Josh Radnor) will finally meet the love of his life (Cristin Milioti). But when will that fateful meeting occur? And what is The Mother's name? Co-creator and executive producer Carter Bays gives us the scoop.
Read More > »
- Joyce Eng
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Is Revenge's Daniel Blind? Did Psych Jamaica You Smile? Did X Factor Dis Demi? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 20 December 2013, 10:44 AM, PST)
- Speed Read: Who Won The X Factor Last Night? (From Popsugar. 20 December 2013, 8:42 AM, PST)
- 21 best 'shipper payoffs of 2013: 'Vampire Diaries' Delena hook-up, 'Bones' wedding and more (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 20 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- 'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2' - a bland buffet (Ians Movie Review) (From RealBollywood. 19 December 2013, 10:31 PM, PST)
- How I Met Your Mother: Season Nine Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 December 2013, 1:12 PM, PST)
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Recap: Lily & Marshall Reunite; Barney Learns Ted Is Moving To Chicago (From Uinterview. 16 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Paul Rudd Confirmed to Lead Edgar Wright’s Ant-Man (From HeyUGuys. 20 December 2013, 9:13 AM, PST)
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Hour-Long Finale Airdate Announced (From Uinterview. 19 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- How I Met Your Mother Sets Series Finale for March 31, 2014 (From Comingsoon.net. 19 December 2013)