Relativity and Bandito Brothers are switching the focus of their "Act of Valor" franchise for the upcoming sequel at Relativity.
The first film, which followed real life active-duty U.S. Navy Seals along with several actors, opened early last year and made a quite tidy $70 million from a $12 million budget.
The next film in the R-rated action series will this time follow a group of elite Swat officers.
Relativity's plans for a scripted drama series based on the first film is still in development.
Source: Deadline »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsAct of Valor (2012)
- Relativity TV sale approved (From ScreenDaily. 6 October 2015, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Relativity Bankruptcy: Sale of TV Business Approved by Court (From Variety - Film News. 6 October 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Relativity President Tucker Tooley Resigns (From Variety - Film News. 5 October 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- "Act of Valor" TV Series Scrapped (From Dark Horizons. 17 February 2014, 4:43 PM, PST)
- Act of Valor TV Series No Longer Happening (From MovieWeb. 17 February 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Act of Valor Sequel Moving Forward (From Worst Previews. 22 August 2013, 4:11 AM, PDT)
The Condemned (2007)
- Mad Max villain Nathan Jones to feature in A Flying Jatt (From BollywoodHungama. 5 October 2015, 4:59 AM, PDT)
- Stone Cold Steve Austin Adorns the Cover of WWE 2K16 (From Cinelinx. 6 July 2015, 6:25 AM, PDT)
- Russia's Next Scifi Epic is Calculator with Vinnie Jones! (From QuietEarth. 1 December 2014, 11:01 AM, PST)