Relativity and Bandito Brothers are switching the focus of their "Act of Valor" franchise for the upcoming sequel at Relativity.
The first film, which followed real life active-duty U.S. Navy Seals along with several actors, opened early last year and made a quite tidy $70 million from a $12 million budget.
The next film in the R-rated action series will this time follow a group of elite Swat officers.
Relativity's plans for a scripted drama series based on the first film is still in development.
Source: Deadline »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsAct of Valor (2012)
- Jason Momoa Approves James Wan For Aquaman (From ComicBookMovie. 5 June 2015, 3:20 AM, PDT)
- Relativity Media Gets Extension for Loan Payments Due at End of May (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 1 June 2015, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Relativity Media Financing Triggers Public Dispute With Investor (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2015, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- "Act of Valor" TV Series Scrapped (From Dark Horizons. 17 February 2014, 4:43 PM, PST)
- Act of Valor TV Series No Longer Happening (From MovieWeb. 17 February 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Act of Valor Sequel Moving Forward (From Worst Previews. 22 August 2013, 4:11 AM, PDT)
The Condemned (2007)
- Stone Cold Steve Austin Adorns the Cover of WWE 2K16 (From Cinelinx. 6 July 2015, 6:25 AM, PDT)
- Russia's Next Scifi Epic is Calculator with Vinnie Jones! (From QuietEarth. 1 December 2014, 11:01 AM, PST)
- 'WWE Raw:' The Ortonaissance Continues (From Rolling Stone. 4 November 2014, 9:07 AM, PST)