Relativity and Bandito Brothers are switching the focus of their "Act of Valor" franchise for the upcoming sequel at Relativity.
The first film, which followed real life active-duty U.S. Navy Seals along with several actors, opened early last year and made a quite tidy $70 million from a $12 million budget.
The next film in the R-rated action series will this time follow a group of elite Swat officers.
Relativity's plans for a scripted drama series based on the first film is still in development.
Source: Deadline »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsAct of Valor (2012)
- Sylvester Stallone And Jackie Chan To Team Up For Ex-Baghdad (From We Got This Covered. 13 May 2017, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Sylvester Stallone and Jackie Chan Teaming Up For Massive China-Produced Action Movie (From Indiewire. 12 May 2017, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- Stallone and Chan team-up for Scott Waugh’s big budget Ex-Baghdad (From HeyUGuys. 12 May 2017, 3:57 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Marine 5: Battleground’ VOD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 6 April 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- "Act of Valor" TV Series Scrapped (From Dark Horizons. 17 February 2014, 4:43 PM, PST)
- Act of Valor TV Series No Longer Happening (From MovieWeb. 17 February 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
The Condemned (2007)
- ‘The Condemned 2′ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 8 February 2016, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘The Condemned 2’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 November 2015, 9:29 PM, PST)
- Mad Max villain Nathan Jones to feature in A Flying Jatt (From BollywoodHungama. 5 October 2015, 4:59 AM, PDT)