Relativity and Bandito Brothers are switching the focus of their "Act of Valor" franchise for the upcoming sequel at Relativity.
The first film, which followed real life active-duty U.S. Navy Seals along with several actors, opened early last year and made a quite tidy $70 million from a $12 million budget.
The next film in the R-rated action series will this time follow a group of elite Swat officers.
Relativity's plans for a scripted drama series based on the first film is still in development.
Source: Deadline »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsAct of Valor (2012)
- Struggling Relativity Media Lays Off More Staffers (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 14 December 2016, 2:24 PM, PST)
- Immortals 2 Not Off The Table At Relativity (From We Got This Covered. 16 November 2016, 7:04 AM, PST)
- Relativity Studios Lands $200 Million in Slate Financing, Plans Four Film Sequels (From The Wrap. 14 November 2016, 5:05 PM, PST)
- "Act of Valor" TV Series Scrapped (From Dark Horizons. 17 February 2014, 4:43 PM, PST)
- Act of Valor TV Series No Longer Happening (From MovieWeb. 17 February 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Act of Valor Sequel Moving Forward (From Worst Previews. 22 August 2013, 4:11 AM, PDT)
The Condemned (2007)
- ‘The Condemned 2′ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 8 February 2016, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘The Condemned 2’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 November 2015, 9:29 PM, PST)
- Mad Max villain Nathan Jones to feature in A Flying Jatt (From BollywoodHungama. 5 October 2015, 4:59 AM, PDT)