Relativity and Bandito Brothers are switching the focus of their "Act of Valor" franchise for the upcoming sequel at Relativity.
The first film, which followed real life active-duty U.S. Navy Seals along with several actors, opened early last year and made a quite tidy $70 million from a $12 million budget.
The next film in the R-rated action series will this time follow a group of elite Swat officers.
Relativity's plans for a scripted drama series based on the first film is still in development.
Source: Deadline »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsAct of Valor (2012)
- Bandito Brothers Facility Boasts Wide-Open Spaces (From Variety - Film News. 18 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Review: Acm's All Star Salute to the Troops, featuring Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, and more (From Hitfix. 8 April 2014, 2:08 AM, PDT)
- Clint Eastwood Enlisting Some Real Navy SEALs For American Sniper With Bradley Cooper (From Cinema Blend. 20 March 2014, 7:13 PM, PDT)
- "Act of Valor" TV Series Scrapped (From Dark Horizons. 17 February 2014, 4:43 PM, PST)
- Act of Valor TV Series No Longer Happening (From MovieWeb. 17 February 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Swat Officers Will Be Focus Of ‘Act Of Valor 2′ (From LatinoReview. 21 August 2013, 11:20 AM, PDT)
The Condemned (2007)
- Teaser Poster for Leprechaun: Origins (From DailyDead. 16 April 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Sneak Peek Clip from Leprechaun: Origins (From DailyDead. 17 March 2014, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Act of Valor Sequel Moving Forward (From Worst Previews. 22 August 2013, 4:11 AM, PDT)