So, it looks like Pretty Little Liars is trying to give us some answers, but it still feels like this season is going nowhere. The drama needs to get along, little doggies.
Too bad (or good thing?) the season finale is next week.
"Bring Down the Hoe" tried to tease us with some helpful information, yet there doesn't seem to be much going on here. Despite the sense of menace in some scenes, I didn't feel any anxiousness for the liars or their well-being. It seems the hoe-down was meant for more relationship drama than A mysteries.
So much time was wasted on that pointless country-western dance that I got really frustrated with the lack of progress halfway through the episode. Did we really need a few minutes of watching Aria and Jake dancing?
What did we get this week? Well, someone has finally come forward to help Mrs. Marin, »
- email@example.com (Teresa Lopez)
Similar News Items"Pretty Little Liars" (2010)
- Girls Star Allison Williams Lands Lead in NBC's Peter Pan Live! (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars Review: “Scream For Me” (Season 5, Episode 8) (From We Got This Covered. 29 July 2014, 10:11 PM, PDT)
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More Omg TV Moments (From E! Online. 29 July 2014, 10:06 PM, PDT)
Hot Water (1924)
- TMZ Live: Beyonce's Dad -- Hit with Even More Baby Mama Drama (From TMZ. 8 July 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Tips on how to take care of chemically treated hair (From RealBollywood. 25 April 2014, 3:36 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett Shares Her Pre-Oscars Beauty Routine (From E! Online. 28 February 2014, 11:45 AM, PST)