So, it looks like Pretty Little Liars is trying to give us some answers, but it still feels like this season is going nowhere. The drama needs to get along, little doggies.
Too bad (or good thing?) the season finale is next week.
"Bring Down the Hoe" tried to tease us with some helpful information, yet there doesn't seem to be much going on here. Despite the sense of menace in some scenes, I didn't feel any anxiousness for the liars or their well-being. It seems the hoe-down was meant for more relationship drama than A mysteries.
So much time was wasted on that pointless country-western dance that I got really frustrated with the lack of progress halfway through the episode. Did we really need a few minutes of watching Aria and Jake dancing?
What did we get this week? Well, someone has finally come forward to help Mrs. Marin, »
- email@example.com (Teresa Lopez)
Similar News Items"Pretty Little Liars" (2010)
- Exclusive: 'Pll' Star Keegan Allen Shares Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Set (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 January 2015, 2:23 PM, PST)
- A Flight of the Conchords Tour Could Be Happening This Year (From BuzzSugar. 29 January 2015, 12:40 PM, PST)
- ‘Boy Next Door’ Star Ryan Guzman on Playing Bad, Upcoming Richard Linklater Baseball Comedy (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 January 2015, 8:46 AM, PST)
Hot Water (1924)
- Toys R Us in Hot Water for Selling Breaking Bad Toys that Include Meth and Bags of Cash (From TVovermind.com. 20 October 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- The Great British Bake Off: Pastry Week's best bites (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 September 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- 4 Red Carpet Beauty Tips (From E! Online. 25 August 2014, 12:28 PM, PDT)