Matt Damon plays Ripley, the handsome young gay killer who becomes infatuated with Greenleaf, so much so that when he kills him (Spoiler Alert!) he assumes his identity and tries to fool his friends (played by Gwyneth Paltrow and Phillip Seymour Hoffman) that Greenleaf is alive and well.
Even though the movie has A-list actors, "The Talented Mr. Ripley" does not shy away from the fact that Ripley loves and lusts after Greenleaf and he even acquires another male lover at the end of the film, which is something that Rantasmo talks about in his latest installment of "Needs More Gay."
In the video Rantasmo dissects the gay elements of "The Talented Mr. Ripley" and even shares some information on the »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsMatt Damon
- Project Greenlight Producer Chris Moore Remembers the Show, Matt, Ben, and Breakout Star Shia Labeouf (From Vulture. 6 March 2014, 6:52 AM, PST)
- Late-Night Wars: The New Gauge of Success (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Terry Gilliam’s The Zero Theorem Set For Release This Summer (From We Got This Covered. 5 March 2014, 6:13 PM, PST)
- Tsr Blog: ‘Non-Stop’ and Why It’s Safe for Movie Planes to Crash Again (From Scorecard Review. 7 March 2014, 11:43 AM, PST)
- Martha Stewart Answers the Internet's Questions on Sex, Tacos and Truffle Oil (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Personal Photos in New Goop Scrapbook—Check it Out! (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 1:18 PM, PST)
- What’s up with the 2014 Awards Race: The early contenders so far (From Hollywoodnews.com. 7 March 2014, 1:52 PM, PST)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Review Roundup: Critics Praise New Wes Anderson Flick (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 1:04 PM, PST)
- See This/Skip That: From The Grand Budapest Hotel to Mr. Peabody & Sherman (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)