We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including True Blood, Pretty Little Lairs, Teen Wolf, Drunk History and more!
1 | So that vertical runway on America Next’s Top Model… How was that not a big enough liability to be vetoed at the pitch stage? And is the guys and girls edition making you miss Bravo’s Make Me A Supermodel something fierce?
2 | Was True Blood‘s Terry really such a beloved character that he warranted not only the longest funeral in television history, »
- Team TVLine
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Ratings: Big Brother Clip Show Tops Friday Night, While Utopia Hits Low (From TVLine.com. 20 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Visits Sofía Vergara on Set of Modern Family's Halloween Episode—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Phineas and Ferb Clip: Terry O'Quinn Is a Man in Black in Lost-Themed Episode (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Book Review: 'Showrunners: The Art Of Running Of A TV Show' Takes A Look At A Misunderstood Job (From The Playlist. 19 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Robert Forster on Sci-fi, Lucky Breaks, and Better Call Saul (From Vulture. 19 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- Simon Pegg and Director Peter Chelsom Talk Hector And The Search For Happiness, Script Changes, Guerilla-Style Filmmaking, Tiff, and More (From Collider.com. 19 September 2014, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Zoe Saldana Wears Peplum Black Gown Over Baby Bump — See Her Maternity Look! (From Us Weekly. 19 September 2014, 4:47 AM, PDT)
- Fargo Showrunner Noah Hawley Scripting One of the Universal Monster Movies (From Collider.com. 18 September 2014, 6:55 PM, PDT)