This past weekend, thousands of Disney, Marvel and Star Wars fans flocked to the Anaheim convention center in hopes of taking a gander of the upcoming live action films produced by Disney, meeting celebrities and attending Q and As with the directors, producers and writers of these highly-anticipated films.
Whatever new films fall under the Disney brand, audiences everywhere know they’ll be getting amazing storylines, brilliant talent and direction and amazing production values! If you’ve missed the news, here’s a list of new live action films to be produced by Disney in 2013 and 2014!
Thor 2: The Dark World
Professional movie reviewer, Michael Pilney praised the amazing production values of the first installment of Marvel’s Thor. The first film dealt with the inner struggles of the fallen god as well as his interpersonal relationship with his brother and father. In Thor 2: The Dark World, »
- Damien Filbert
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Review: Marvel Has Finally Started To Figure Out The Future Of Superhero Movies (From Indiewire. 29 June 2017, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones Star Emilia Clarke Says Sexism in Hollywood Is Like 'Dealing with Racism' (From PEOPLE.com. 29 June 2017, 5:09 AM, PDT)
- Are we suffering from Dwayne Johnson franchise fatigue? (From Flickeringmyth. 29 June 2017, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: White Princess Star Gets Killing, Depp's True Crime and More (From TVLine.com. 28 June 2017, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Review: "Cheech And Chong's Next Movie" (1980); Shout! Factory Blu-ray Special Edition (From CinemaRetro. 28 June 2017, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp May Face Perjury Charges In Australia, According To Deputy Prime Minister (From Uinterview. 27 June 2017, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Not “Snubbed” On Father’s Day, Despite Fake News (From GossipCop. 28 June 2017, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Why Brad Pitt Would Keep Any New Romance Fiercely Private After His Divorce From Angelina Jolie (From E! Online. 28 June 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie “Pact” Not To Diss Each Other In Front Of Kids Is Made Up (From GossipCop. 27 June 2017, 1:01 PM, PDT)