This week "Jobs" attempts to tell the story of one of America's greatest success stories without turning it into a clichéd Wikipedia entry with actors. It mostly fails on that account, and with Ashton Kutcher feeling often hilariously out of place in the lead (despite an incredible resemblance to Steve Jobs), it made us wonder: what would a movie about Bill Gates be like?
The wizard of Windows used his cunning and business acumen to transform a few lines of Dos code into $67 billion dollars (that's billion with a "b"), and along the way earned the scorn of Apple users everywhere. Let's look at the flipside of the computerized coin as we cast the imaginary biopic "Gates."
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- The Bachelorette: Is the ABC TV Series Cancelled or Renewed for Season 14? (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2017, 8:31 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette: Season 13 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2017, 8:27 PM, PDT)
- “Criminal Minds” Actresses Kirsten Vangsness and A.J. Cook Push for Equal Pay (From Women and Hollywood. 23 May 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Nicole Richie's Adoption Story Is Surprisingly Unique (From Popsugar. 22 May 2017, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Terms and Conditions by R. Sikoryak (From Comicmix. 18 May 2017, 9:27 PM, PDT)
- The 4 Worst New Fall TV Show Titles & How We’d Fix Them (From Indiewire. 18 May 2017, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Holiday slasher Lake Alice secures distribution, check out the poster and trailer here (From Flickeringmyth. 6 May 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Funko’s Carnage & Anti-Venom Dorbz, Residue, Lake Alice (From DailyDead. 3 May 2017, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- A Brief History of Casting Talent Over Resemblance for Biopics (From FilmSchoolRejects. 7 April 2017, 3:17 PM, PDT)