R&B artist Miguel is in a lot of legal trouble -- and it's not for kicking a fan in the head.
The singer behind hits "Adorn" and "#Beautiful" with Mariah Carey was arrested for driving while drunk in Los Angeles early Thursday (August 15), TMZ reports. Law enforcement sources say that California Highway Patrol officers pulled the 27-year-old over for speeding and tinted windows around 2:15 a.m., but then noticed that Miguel smelled like alcohol.
Officers then performed various sobriety tests, all of which he failed. Miguel -- full name Miguel Jontel Pimentel -- took a breathalyzer and blew a .10 and .11 (which is over the .08 legal limit in Calif.).
Miguel was taken to a nearby station where he was booked and released a few hours later on $5,000 bail. He's scheduled to appear in court in September. »
Similar News ItemsMariah Carey
- The Caped Crusader checks out his Comic-Con selfies in new The Lego Batman Movie promo (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2016, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Nick Cannon Reacts to Mariah Carey's Complex Comments on Their Relationship: "It's the Best It Possibly Could Be" (From E! Online. 27 July 2016, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Reveals James Packer Was a ''Huge Fan'' Before They Ever Even Met: Why It Didn't Scare Her Off (From E! Online. 26 July 2016, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Was Zoo Twist a Tired Trope? Is Carpool Karaoke Psychic? Girl Meets Missed Crossover Opportunity? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2016, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- Shades of Blue Finale Recap: She's Got 200K Problems, But Her Ex Ain't One (From TVLine.com. 31 March 2016, 8:44 PM, PDT)
- Watch Rod Stewart Plead 'Please' With the Roots on 'Fallon' (From Rolling Stone. 29 October 2015, 8:28 AM, PDT)