If we’re to believe the folks behind and in front of the camera, Scandal Season 3 is going to continue to rock our worlds with surprise twists, turns and revelations that even the actors themselves never saw coming.
I recently chatted with Executive Producer Betsy Beers and Co-Executive Producer/Director Tom Verica - as well as Katie Lowes (Quinn Perkins) - to see what intel I could gather on what we’ll see when the show returns October 3. Scroll down for some exclusive, Scandalous scoop!
Where do things start? “It literally takes off minutes after where we left off,” Verica told me. “it’s a premiere that just goes like a shot.” Added Beers: “There are a couple of revelations that are key.” Fyi: Verica directed the season premiere from a script written by (who else?) series creator Shonda Rhimes.
Liv And Father Still shocked that Joe Morton, who »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Halterman)
Similar News ItemsShonda Rhimes
- The Jawdropping Year of Shonda Rhimes: Cell Phone Penis Pics, Bitch Babies, Ice Cream Orgasms (Video) (From The Wrap. 22 December 2014, 5:26 PM, PST)
- Surprise! 6 Baby Announcements We Didn't See Coming (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 December 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
- How to Get a Job in Shondaland (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Once Upon A Time Season 4 Aurora’s Father Arriving For Action In 2nd Half,New Spoiler (From OnTheFlix. 25 December 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Scott Foley Raves About Fatherhood: Life With a New Baby Is "Terrifying" But "Amazing" (From Us Weekly. 24 December 2014, 2:31 PM, PST)
- Former ‘Scandal’ Star Columbus Short to Stand Trial for Felony Battery (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 2:55 PM, PST)
- Jerry Seinfeld Reveals Queens Catastrophe on Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Worst I Ever Bombed’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 December 2014, 7:06 AM, PST)
- Watch Jerry Seinfeld's Hilarious 'Tonight Show' Stand-Up (From Rolling Stone. 24 December 2014, 6:20 AM, PST)
- Watch the Honest Trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (From Flickeringmyth. 23 December 2014, 4:19 PM, PST)