Fans of quality television are getting their fix from cable networks these days, and TNT has another effort that it hopes is going to soar, Mob City. From Frank Darabont, and missing no opportunities to promote the connection to The Walking Dead, Mob City is based on the book L.A. Noir: The Struggle for the Soul of America’s Most Seductive City.
I suppose there are only so many stories, but even with enough mob shows coming down the pike in recent years, there’s something about a period drama that sells. This one looks solid, even if I don’t think the trailer puts together the best 90 seconds of convincing me to tune in. Let me know if you think differently.
Whether this quick promo is the best you’ve seen or not, this is going to be one of the shows to watch, and at the very »
- Marc Eastman
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- ‘The Walking Dead 7×10: New Best Friends’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 21 February 2017, 10:01 AM, PST)
- U.S.Avengers and Batman top bestselling comics and graphic novels of January 2017 (From Flickeringmyth. 21 February 2017, 7:35 AM, PST)
- Jordan Peele’s Second Act: How the ‘Key & Peele’ Comedy Star Became a Bonafide Horror Director With ‘Get Out’ (From Indiewire. 21 February 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)
The Social Network (2010)
- The Craft of David Fincher’s Music Videos (From The Film Stage. 20 February 2017, 9:35 AM, PST)
- Trump, Triumph and Speaking Truth to Power: Politics Take a Bow at 2017 Writers Guild Awards (From Indiewire. 19 February 2017, 9:50 PM, PST)
- ‘Girls’ Review: ‘Hostage Situation’ Has A Horror Movie Premise (From Indiewire Television. 19 February 2017, 7:30 PM, PST)
"Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- Parenthood's Mae Whitman Is One of the Good Girls in NBC Drama Pilot (From TVLine.com. 15 February 2017, 10:21 AM, PST)
- Art Directors Guild Awards 2017: ‘La La Land’ and ‘Hidden Figures’ Lead Winners (From Indiewire. 11 February 2017, 10:10 PM, PST)
- In preparation for ‘Chapter Two’ here’s our A-z of ‘John Wick’ (From The Hollywood News. 9 February 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)