"The girls in this audience are so horny," says host Chelsea Handler. "Not that you're not popular, but any time any guy that's half-way decent-looking comes out ... it's all girls mostly and some homosexuals, I'm sure."
Talk moves to Bryan's hunky bod and he jokes that he's been working on it.
"I've been working on [my butt], gettin' it. And I've learned about twerking. I can't twerk. To twerk, you've gotta have another layer of like sponge or something. So I don't have that," says Bryan. "It's just all about energy, moving energy." »
Similar News ItemsChelsea Handler
- You Have to See Iggy Azalea's Yearbook Photo! (From E! Online. 12 September 2014, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- Bart & Fleming: On Joan Rivers, DreamWorks’ New Pic Boss, And Toronto (From Deadline New York. 7 September 2014, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- 'Time' remembers Joan Rivers as an 'unladylike' leader in feminism (From EW.com - PopWatch. 4 September 2014, 2:35 PM, PDT)
"Chelsea Lately" (2007)
- Fergie Working on New Album for 2015 Release (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 September 2014, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler on Netflix series: 'Enough with the celebrities' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 11 September 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- James Corden Set For CBS ‘Late Late Show’ Slot (From Variety - TV News. 8 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Luke Bryan Looks Like He's Actively Trying Not To Fall Again (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton to Perform at the Cma Awards (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Hits Back at Her Weight Gain Critics: 'I'd Rather Be Fat Than Shallow' (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 September 2014, 1:22 PM, PDT)