"The girls in this audience are so horny," says host Chelsea Handler. "Not that you're not popular, but any time any guy that's half-way decent-looking comes out ... it's all girls mostly and some homosexuals, I'm sure."
Talk moves to Bryan's hunky bod and he jokes that he's been working on it.
"I've been working on [my butt], gettin' it. And I've learned about twerking. I can't twerk. To twerk, you've gotta have another layer of like sponge or something. So I don't have that," says Bryan. "It's just all about energy, moving energy." »
Similar News ItemsChelsea Handler
- Piers Morgan slammed by comedian Chelsea Handler over Twitter addiction | Media Monkey (From The Guardian - TV News. 13 March 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler: Crankiest Talk Show Guest Ever? (From Deadline TV. 13 March 2014, 4:51 AM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler: Crankiest Talk Show Guest Ever? (From Deadline New York. 13 March 2014, 4:51 AM, PDT)
"Chelsea Lately" (2007)
- Adam Levine On Blake Shelton Bromance: We're Having Sexual Problems (From TooFab. 13 March 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Veep's' Matt Walsh Launches Indiegogo Campaign for Comedy Film (From The Hollywood Reporter. 13 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Adam Levine Jokes About "Sexual Problems" With Blake Shelton (From Us Weekly. 13 March 2014, 4:43 AM, PDT)
- Acm Awards: Will Taylor Swift boost Tim McGraw to his fourth Vocal Event victory? (From Gold Derby. 13 March 2014, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' adviser Miranda Lambert 'totally pumped' for Carrie Underwood album duet (From Pop2it. 12 March 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Miranda Lambert Was a Bundle of Nerves Over Carrie Underwood Duet (From PEOPLE.com. 12 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)