When we think of Mary Berry, we normally associate her with a moist Victoria sponge, a tasty tray of tarts or delightful slab of Battenberg. The Great British Bake Off star has won over the nation in recent years with her softly-spoken approach and her ability to deliver bad news about a soggy cake bottom with a smile and warmth.
> 'Great British Bake Off': Meet this year's 13 Bakers - First Pictures
Berry has revealed in an interview with the Radio Times that she "hates" the Scottish chef's shows, branding him part of the current TV trend for all things "violent, cruel and noisy".
Ramsay is yet to respond to her comments, but we imagine his views with start with the letter 'F' and end in the word 'Off'. »
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- UK TV ratings: X Factor drops nearly 2 million compared to last year's opening episode (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 August 2015, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- UK TV ratings: Over 1.3m see Janice Dickinson and Bobby Davro join Celebrity Big Brother (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 August 2015, 5:32 AM, PDT)
- Channel 4 boss backs X Factor, says BBC shouldn't be "aggressive" with scheduling (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 August 2015, 5:26 AM, PDT)
- 12 TV shows that weren't invented by Alan Partridge - honest (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 August 2015, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Fox Will Let Viewers Watch Just One Ad Before Online Episodes Of ‘MasterChef Junior’ (From Tubefilter News. 20 August 2015, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Hate TV Ad Breaks? Fox Is Letting Online Viewers Skip Them in ‘MasterChef Junior’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 August 2015, 1:16 PM, PDT)
"Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" (2004)
- Why Robert Irvine does TV's best restaurant makeovers (From Hitfix. 14 May 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Gordon Ramsay on swearing: 'I don't use bad language often' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Gordon Ramsay voted Britain's Most Terrifying Celebrity (From Virgin Media - TV. 4 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)