When we think of Mary Berry, we normally associate her with a moist Victoria sponge, a tasty tray of tarts or delightful slab of Battenberg. The Great British Bake Off star has won over the nation in recent years with her softly-spoken approach and her ability to deliver bad news about a soggy cake bottom with a smile and warmth.
> 'Great British Bake Off': Meet this year's 13 Bakers - First Pictures
Berry has revealed in an interview with the Radio Times that she "hates" the Scottish chef's shows, branding him part of the current TV trend for all things "violent, cruel and noisy".
Ramsay is yet to respond to her comments, but we imagine his views with start with the letter 'F' and end in the word 'Off'. »
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- Martin Clunes: Men Behaving Badly return would be 'unsavoury' (From Virgin Media - TV. 2 March 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Troy’s favourite TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 2 March 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- BBC One's The Voice UK rises to 7.2m as Battle Rounds begin (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 March 2015, 6:22 AM, PST)
- All3Media Promotes Jane Turton to CEO (From Variety - TV News. 26 February 2015, 12:01 AM, PST)
- Inside Oscar’s Glamorous After-Parties (From Variety - Film News. 23 February 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Inside the 2015 Oscar After-Parties With Beyoncé, Robert Pattinson, Emma Stone, Ashton Kutcher and More! (From E! Online. 23 February 2015, 7:55 AM, PST)
"Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" (2004)
- Gordon Ramsay on swearing: 'I don't use bad language often' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Gordon Ramsay voted Britain's Most Terrifying Celebrity (From Virgin Media - TV. 4 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- 6 things to watch for this fall in reality TV (From Hitfix. 2 September 2014, 4:35 PM, PDT)