Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie have been doing a lot of press lately for their new PacSun clothing line, but they've also been talking about how they are now being home-schooled and what it's like growing up surrounded by paparazzi.
"They're the most reckless drivers! They run red lights -- they're ridiculous. I don't understand why these people aren't illegal. Ask me a question about paparazzi and I get so heated. And I feel so bad for young kids of celebrities. My nieces and nephews get yelled at, and I'm like, 'You are yelling at a 2-year-old,'" Kendall tells Huff Post Teen, of the constant attention from photographers.
In fact, paparazzi problems are one of the reasons the girls no longer attend a regular Los Angeles-area high school.
"We were cheerleaders, so we miss that. I still go to football games sometimes, but we used to go all the time. »
Similar News Items"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" (2007)
- Proof That Even Kim Kardashian Gets Jealous (From Popsugar. 30 July 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Instagram With Shirtless Throwback—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 30 July 2015, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- 'I Am Cait' Producer on Keeping Franchises Fresh, a Kendall/Kylie Spinoff and Whether Caitlyn Has Final Cut (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 July 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner launch shoe collection (From National Ledger. 30 July 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Calvin Klein Jeans Features Sexting (and Suggests Threesome) in Fall Campaign—See For Yourself! (From E! Online. 29 July 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Rock Crazy Bell-Bottoms, Sexy Plunging Necklines: Check Out Their '70s Style! (From Us Weekly. 29 July 2015, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- Kendall Jenner & Kylie Jenner's First Footwear Collection Revealed—Plus, Sneak a Peek of Their New Apparel Line! (From E! Online. 31 July 2015)
- Amber Rose Talks Khloé Kardashian Feud: "It Shouldn't Have Gotten That Far" (From E! Online. 30 July 2015, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Caitlyn Jenner & Kris Jenner Update: "Everything Is Fine" Between Former Couple (From E! Online. 30 July 2015, 2:32 PM, PDT)