Aside from nasty gossip, safecracking and lying, this Sunday's (Aug. 11) episode of Lifetime's "Devious Maids" is really very sweet.
It's as if everyone needed to take a little break from the over-the-top situations. It's still a telenovela, though.
A maid walks in a couple having sex in the kitchen, a housekeeper is diagnosed with cancer and the seeds to an unorthodox marriage are planted.
Broke, because her business manager ran off with all of her money, Genevieve decided the only way to strike it rich again was to marry rich, a scenario that's always worked for her.
You've got to hand it to her. Other people »
Similar News ItemsTrue Grit (2010)
- Robert Duvall, Alejandro González Iñárritu to Be Honored at Palm Springs International Film Festival (From Manny the Movie Guy. 19 December 2014, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Skip Lievsay to Receive Motion Picture Sound Editors Career Achievement Award (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2014, 2:18 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Seventh Son’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2014, 5:13 PM, PST)
Brianna Brown (I)
- Take Me To The Pilots '14: ABC's 'The Whispers' (From Hitfix. 5 September 2014, 10:48 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Lowe, Connolly, Baccarin, Liboiron (From Dark Horizons. 15 July 2014, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- Recast Scoop: House of Cards Actress Is Barry Sloane's New Whispers Wife (From TVLine.com. 14 July 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘Momsters: When Moms Go Bad’ (From Variety - TV News. 26 November 2014, 7:15 AM, PST)
- Oscars: Will Christopher Nolan Finally Land a Director Nomination? (From Variety - Film News. 7 November 2014, 2:12 PM, PST)
- Devious Maids: Season Three Renewal for Lifetime Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 September 2014, 12:44 PM, PDT)