Two-time Oscar winner Dustin is back and feeling better than ever after successfully undergoing surgery for cancer.
Dustin Hoffman, 75, has been treated for cancer and he is currently in good health, his rep confirms. Read on for more details.
Dustin Hoffman’s Cancer Treatment Successful — He’s ‘Cured,’ Rep Says
Dustin is doing much better after undergoing surgery, Dustin’s rep Jodi Gottlieb told People magazine on Aug. 6.
“It [the cancer] was detected early and he has been surgically cured,” she says. “Dustin is feeling great and is in good health.”
The legendary actor and director is expected to undergo further treatment to prevent a reoccurrence, which is normal procedure after most cancer surgeries.
Jodi declined to share any further information about Dustin’s health, but this is such good news! Dustin, who has been married to Lisa Gottsegen since 1980, is a father of six and grandfather of three, and his family »
Similar News ItemsJon Favreau
- First Official Image From MTV's Shannara Chronicles (From ComicBookMovie. 8 July 2015)
- Watch: Honest Trailer For 'Iron Man,' Marvel's Massive Success Turned Into A Formula For Printing Money (From The Playlist. 7 July 2015, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Cowboys & Aliens producer regrets Cowboys & Aliens (From Den of Geek. 7 July 2015, 5:04 AM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: Who is the surprising highest-paid entertainer of the year? (From Gold Derby. 7 July 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande Caught Kissing Her Backup Dancer Ricky Alvarez—Watch the Pda-Filled Video! (From E! Online. 7 July 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- The Fooo Conspiracy Talks Opening for One Direction, Justin Bieber (From Us Weekly. 7 July 2015, 2:27 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Celebrate Fourth of July With Sandra Bullock, Jason Bateman (From Us Weekly. 6 July 2015, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg, Director Peter Berg in Talks for Action Movie ‘Mile 22’ at Stx (From Variety - Film News. 2 July 2015, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: A dust storm won't stop Nicole Kidman in new 'Strangerland' clip (From Hitfix. 1 July 2015, 2:49 PM, PDT)