Two-time Oscar winner Dustin is back and feeling better than ever after successfully undergoing surgery for cancer.
Dustin Hoffman, 75, has been treated for cancer and he is currently in good health, his rep confirms. Read on for more details.
Dustin Hoffman’s Cancer Treatment Successful — He’s ‘Cured,’ Rep Says
Dustin is doing much better after undergoing surgery, Dustin’s rep Jodi Gottlieb told People magazine on Aug. 6.
“It [the cancer] was detected early and he has been surgically cured,” she says. “Dustin is feeling great and is in good health.”
The legendary actor and director is expected to undergo further treatment to prevent a reoccurrence, which is normal procedure after most cancer surgeries.
Jodi declined to share any further information about Dustin’s health, but this is such good news! Dustin, who has been married to Lisa Gottsegen since 1980, is a father of six and grandfather of three, and his family »
Similar News ItemsJon Favreau (I)
- Neca reveals its Spider-Man: Homecoming action figure (From Flickeringmyth. 29 April 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- New image from Spider-Man: Homecoming (From Flickeringmyth. 28 April 2017, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- Cars 3, Deadpool 2, Kingsman: The Golden Circle and more make our weekly roundup! (From Cineplex. 28 April 2017, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards: The Complete Winners List (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 April 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik Rolls Into Gigi Hadid's Apartment Building in a Wheelchair (Photo) (From TMZ. 29 April 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Announces Solo World Tour [Ticket Info] (From Uinterview. 29 April 2017, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Nobodies: Is the TV Land TV Show Cancelled or Renewed for Season Two? (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 April 2017, 11:14 PM, PDT)
- Nobodies: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 April 2017, 11:14 PM, PDT)
- Now Casting: Rachel McAdams-Starring ‘Game Night’ (From Backstage. 5 April 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)