Two-time Oscar winner Dustin is back and feeling better than ever after successfully undergoing surgery for cancer.
Dustin Hoffman, 75, has been treated for cancer and he is currently in good health, his rep confirms. Read on for more details.
Dustin Hoffman’s Cancer Treatment Successful — He’s ‘Cured,’ Rep Says
Dustin is doing much better after undergoing surgery, Dustin’s rep Jodi Gottlieb told People magazine on Aug. 6.
“It [the cancer] was detected early and he has been surgically cured,” she says. “Dustin is feeling great and is in good health.”
The legendary actor and director is expected to undergo further treatment to prevent a reoccurrence, which is normal procedure after most cancer surgeries.
Jodi declined to share any further information about Dustin’s health, but this is such good news! Dustin, who has been married to Lisa Gottsegen since 1980, is a father of six and grandfather of three, and his family »
Similar News ItemsJon Favreau
- Check Out The First TV Spot For Marvel’s Avengers: Age Of Ultron (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 January 2015, 5:30 PM, PST)
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'Black or White,' 'Chef,' 'The Blacklist,' & More (Video) (From Moviefone. 29 January 2015, 6:15 AM, PST)
- Harry Potter's Emma Watson Will Play 'Belle' In Disney's Live-Action Beauty & The Beast (From ComicBookMovie. 26 January 2015, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Simon Cowell Will Soon Be Making Cutting Remarks in Two Languages—He's Learning Spanish! (From E! Online. 29 January 2015, 1:24 PM, PST)
- The Voice UK: Get all the details of Saturday's blind auditions (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 January 2015, 5:25 AM, PST)
- Aacta awards 2015 – as they happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 January 2015, 2:11 AM, PST)
- Pump documentary review: it’s a gas (From FlickFilosopher. 26 January 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)
- DVD Review – Wish I Was Here (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 January 2015, 1:17 AM, PST)
- Review: 'The Bronze' goes for the gold but can't quite earn a medal (From Hitfix. 23 January 2015, 4:50 AM, PST)