Two-time Oscar winner Dustin is back and feeling better than ever after successfully undergoing surgery for cancer.
Dustin Hoffman, 75, has been treated for cancer and he is currently in good health, his rep confirms. Read on for more details.
Dustin Hoffman’s Cancer Treatment Successful — He’s ‘Cured,’ Rep Says
Dustin is doing much better after undergoing surgery, Dustin’s rep Jodi Gottlieb told People magazine on Aug. 6.
“It [the cancer] was detected early and he has been surgically cured,” she says. “Dustin is feeling great and is in good health.”
The legendary actor and director is expected to undergo further treatment to prevent a reoccurrence, which is normal procedure after most cancer surgeries.
Jodi declined to share any further information about Dustin’s health, but this is such good news! Dustin, who has been married to Lisa Gottsegen since 1980, is a father of six and grandfather of three, and his family »
Similar News ItemsJon Favreau (I)
- Thn Advent Calendar Day 8: Elf (From The Hollywood News. 8 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Jon Favreau On Board For Shannara Adaptation (From EmpireOnline. 8 December 2013, 8:23 AM, PST)
- Dustin Hoffman Set For Lance Armstrong Pic (From EmpireOnline. 8 December 2013, 8:22 AM, PST)
- Lily Allen tops UK singles chart with 'Somewhere Only We Know' (From RealBollywood. 8 December 2013, 10:11 PM, PST)
- X Factor 2013: Grand final song choices revealed (From Digital Spy - TV news. 8 December 2013, 2:14 PM, PST)
- ‘The Sound Of Music’ Spoofed In Funny ‘SNL’ Skit — Watch (From HollywoodLife. 8 December 2013, 1:57 PM, PST)
- The Biggest TV Headlines of 2013 (From BuzzSugar. 6 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Chris Pine's Face Is Battered and Bruised—Find Out Why! (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 7:45 AM, PST)
- Jason Bateman On Set Of '.Horrible Bosses 2'. (t) (From Uinterview (t). 3 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)