Is Taylor purposely starting relationships to get more songwriting fuel? The often unlucky-in-love singer opened up in a new interview and revealed her dating strategy, which sounds questionable at best.
If you’ve listened to any of Taylor Swift’s songs, you know that she’s easily caught up in love and that she gets extremely emotional — to the point of writing songs — when her romances go down in flames (which is more often than not). But apparently, that might be exactly what Taylor’s going for.
Taylor Swift: Love Is Only Good If It’s ‘Worth Singing About’
Talking about love (obviously), Taylor says, “I am getting to the point where the only love worth being in is the love worth singing about,” in a new interview with Rolling Stone.
Taylor, possibly sounding more fervent than ever, continues her thesis: “And mad kind of love. I think that for me, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Harry Styles Gushes Over His Favorite Song ‘Bad Liar:’ I ‘Love’ That ‘Selena Gomez Tune’ (From HollywoodLife. 21 July 2017, 6:23 AM, PDT)
- ‘I Feel Everything’: Hear Cara Delevingne’s New Single From The ‘Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets’ Soundtrack (From ET Canada. 20 July 2017, 8:14 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Gets Pre-Trial Victory in Her Legal Battle with DJ Who Allegedly Groped Her (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2017, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson Drops "Back to You" With Bebe Rexha and Digital Farm Animals (From E! Online. 21 July 2017, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- Niall Horan Credits Louis Tomlinson For Keeping One Direction On Track: ‘We Would Have Lost The Plot’ (From ET Canada. 20 July 2017, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Reveals He Wants Kids One Day & Would Name His First Daughter After A 1D Bud (From HollywoodLife. 20 July 2017, 12:40 PM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- The Water Cooler: Revisiting ‘A Wrinkle in Time,’ Disney’s New ‘Fantasmic,’ and a Great New RPG (From Slash Film. 19 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- John Mayer Opens Up About Finding Happiness Before Turning 40 (From E! Online. 18 July 2017, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- A Musical About ’90s Grunge Featuring Nirvana And Soundgarden Is In The Works (From ET Canada. 11 July 2017, 1:13 PM, PDT)