Is Taylor purposely starting relationships to get more songwriting fuel? The often unlucky-in-love singer opened up in a new interview and revealed her dating strategy, which sounds questionable at best.
If you’ve listened to any of Taylor Swift’s songs, you know that she’s easily caught up in love and that she gets extremely emotional — to the point of writing songs — when her romances go down in flames (which is more often than not). But apparently, that might be exactly what Taylor’s going for.
Taylor Swift: Love Is Only Good If It’s ‘Worth Singing About’
Talking about love (obviously), Taylor says, “I am getting to the point where the only love worth being in is the love worth singing about,” in a new interview with Rolling Stone.
Taylor, possibly sounding more fervent than ever, continues her thesis: “And mad kind of love. I think that for me, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Kanye West’s ‘Famous’ Video Is Now an Art Exhibit (From The Wrap. 27 August 2016, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Gets Up Close and Personal With a Naked Kanye West (From Popsugar. 27 August 2016, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Robo-Kanye Lords Over Kardashian Brood ... And A Bunch of Dummies (Photo/Video) (From TMZ. 27 August 2016, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Apple Music Festival Reveals Lineup for 10th Anniversary (From We Got This Covered. 25 August 2016, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- How James Corden Conquered Late Night One 'Carpool Karaoke' at a Time (From Rolling Stone. 24 August 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Conor McGregor -- Parties Hard After Beating Nate DIaz in Awesome Ufc Fight (Video/Photos) (From TMZ. 21 August 2016, 7:35 AM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- The Most Surprising Celebrity Sex Confessions (From Popsugar. 20 August 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- John Mayer’s Skincare Routine Revealed! (From ET Canada. 11 August 2016, 7:21 PM, PDT)
- John Mayer Reveals His Skincare Routine and Swiftly Becomes Our New Favorite Beauty Vlogger (From E! Online. 11 August 2016, 3:32 PM, PDT)