Is Taylor purposely starting relationships to get more songwriting fuel? The often unlucky-in-love singer opened up in a new interview and revealed her dating strategy, which sounds questionable at best.
If you’ve listened to any of Taylor Swift’s songs, you know that she’s easily caught up in love and that she gets extremely emotional — to the point of writing songs — when her romances go down in flames (which is more often than not). But apparently, that might be exactly what Taylor’s going for.
Taylor Swift: Love Is Only Good If It’s ‘Worth Singing About’
Talking about love (obviously), Taylor says, “I am getting to the point where the only love worth being in is the love worth singing about,” in a new interview with Rolling Stone.
Taylor, possibly sounding more fervent than ever, continues her thesis: “And mad kind of love. I think that for me, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift Bakes Cookies for Fans at 1989 Listening Session, Talks Ex Harry Styles and Shows Off Cat Olivia Benson! (From E! Online. 22 September 2014, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- Dueling Dresses: Amal Alamuddin vs. Taylor Swift (From TooFab. 22 September 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande Slams 'Diva' Rumors (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 September 2014, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- What Feud?! Ed Sheeran Kisses Niall Horan After Implying One Direction Member Stole His Girlfriend (From E! Online. 22 September 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Watch One Direction Dish on New Album, 'Four,' at iHeartRadio Fest (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 September 2014, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- One Direction's Liam Payne Says Nude Pics Are Fake: "I'm 100% Not Gay" and "100% Not Homophobic" (From E! Online. 22 September 2014, 5:20 AM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- Will smash hit 'Partners' bring Barbra Streisand back to top Grammys race? (From Gold Derby. 18 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Aubrey Plaza to voice Grumpy Cat for Lifetime (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Barbra Streisand Returns to ‘The Tonight Show’ After 50 Years, Duets With Fallon (From Speakeasy/Wall Street Journal. 16 September 2014, 8:18 AM, PDT)