Is Taylor purposely starting relationships to get more songwriting fuel? The often unlucky-in-love singer opened up in a new interview and revealed her dating strategy, which sounds questionable at best.
If you’ve listened to any of Taylor Swift’s songs, you know that she’s easily caught up in love and that she gets extremely emotional — to the point of writing songs — when her romances go down in flames (which is more often than not). But apparently, that might be exactly what Taylor’s going for.
Taylor Swift: Love Is Only Good If It’s ‘Worth Singing About’
Talking about love (obviously), Taylor says, “I am getting to the point where the only love worth being in is the love worth singing about,” in a new interview with Rolling Stone.
Taylor, possibly sounding more fervent than ever, continues her thesis: “And mad kind of love. I think that for me, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 05/01/15 (From Tubefilter News. 3 May 2015, 5:53 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift and 2015 boyfriend Calvin Harris try to keep relationship low key (From National Ledger. 3 May 2015, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Snarls Traffic at Japan's Airport (Video) (From TMZ. 3 May 2015, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik Erases All Signs of One Direction From His Twitter Page, and the Internet Isn't Doing Well (From E! Online. 1 May 2015, 5:49 AM, PDT)
- Meghan Trainor duet with Harry Styles a challenge (From National Ledger. 1 May 2015, 2:33 AM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik Removes One Direction References From Twitter Account (From GossipCop. 1 May 2015, 12:37 AM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- John Mayer Reveals His Greatest Obsession—and It's Probably Not What You Think (From E! Online. 30 April 2015, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Love the music on 'Louie?' Maybe meet theSHIFT: Exclusive music video (From Hitfix. 22 April 2015, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Do You Love the Property Brothers? Then This Cruise Is For You! (From Popsugar. 20 April 2015, 3:17 PM, PDT)