Is Taylor purposely starting relationships to get more songwriting fuel? The often unlucky-in-love singer opened up in a new interview and revealed her dating strategy, which sounds questionable at best.
If you’ve listened to any of Taylor Swift’s songs, you know that she’s easily caught up in love and that she gets extremely emotional — to the point of writing songs — when her romances go down in flames (which is more often than not). But apparently, that might be exactly what Taylor’s going for.
Taylor Swift: Love Is Only Good If It’s ‘Worth Singing About’
Talking about love (obviously), Taylor says, “I am getting to the point where the only love worth being in is the love worth singing about,” in a new interview with Rolling Stone.
Taylor, possibly sounding more fervent than ever, continues her thesis: “And mad kind of love. I think that for me, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About) (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2014, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- When Taylor Swift's 'Out of the Woods' meets 'Circle of Life,' everything makes sense (From EW.com - PopWatch. 22 October 2014, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Chrissy Teigen Receives Death Threats Over Tweets on Canada Shooting (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2014, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Who Are Taylor Swift's Songs About? An Investigation (From BuzzSugar. 22 October 2014, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Can You Tell Which Benedict Cumberbatch Is Real and Which is His Wax Statue? (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran texts X Factor's Simon Cowell over "fantastic" Andrea Faustini (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 October 2014, 7:54 AM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- Taylor Swift Slams Sexist Critics (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2014, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Recreates Mia Farrow's 1974 'People' Cover (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 October 2014, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Boyfriend 2014 a Longshot as Celebrity Dating is Too Scary (From National Ledger. 8 October 2014, 9:46 AM, PDT)