Stay classy, Russell. Less than two years after splitting from Katy, Russell reportedly revealed on stage at a comedy show that he used to ‘think of anyone else’ while having sex with her. He is so mean!
Not only did Russell Brand tell his former wife Katy Perry that he was divorcing her through a text message, but now he’s dissing her live on stage! At a comedy show in London on July 31, Russell joked about the commitment of marriage and how you can only sleep with one person, and he revealed that he often thought of other people while having sex with his wife. Do You think this is so uncool?
Russell, 38, was performing at Soho Theatre in London ahead of his Messiah Complex UK tour, when he decided to throw a dig at his former wife. »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Exclusive Interview: Canadian singer-songwriter Brooke Turner (From The Hollywood News. 27 August 2016, 3:14 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Shares Her Thoughts on Catfish Victim Who Believed the Two Had Been Dating For Six Years (From E! Online. 26 August 2016, 12:33 PM, PDT)
- ‘Madonna: Truth or Dare’ Director on the Film’s Legacy, Lgbtq Impact, and David Fincher’s Next Projects (From The Film Stage. 26 August 2016, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Looking back at Drop Dead Fred (From Den of Geek. 1 August 2016, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- 13 Celebrity Couples Whose Wedding Photos We're Still Dying to See (From E! Online. 26 July 2016, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Trolls Clip Has Anna Kendrick Covering Simon and Garfunkel (From MovieWeb. 21 July 2016, 4:00 PM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- The Most Surprising Celebrity Sex Confessions (From Popsugar. 20 August 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- John Mayer’s Skincare Routine Revealed! (From ET Canada. 11 August 2016, 7:21 PM, PDT)
- John Mayer Reveals His Skincare Routine and Swiftly Becomes Our New Favorite Beauty Vlogger (From E! Online. 11 August 2016, 3:32 PM, PDT)