Stay classy, Russell. Less than two years after splitting from Katy, Russell reportedly revealed on stage at a comedy show that he used to ‘think of anyone else’ while having sex with her. He is so mean!
Not only did Russell Brand tell his former wife Katy Perry that he was divorcing her through a text message, but now he’s dissing her live on stage! At a comedy show in London on July 31, Russell joked about the commitment of marriage and how you can only sleep with one person, and he revealed that he often thought of other people while having sex with his wife. Do You think this is so uncool?
Russell, 38, was performing at Soho Theatre in London ahead of his Messiah Complex UK tour, when he decided to throw a dig at his former wife. »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- #ItsAllForHer: See the Stars Come Out for Hillary Clinton in Campaign Homestretch (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2016, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Campaigns For Hillary Clinton In Nevada (From ET Canada. 24 October 2016, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Elizabeth Warren Warns Donald Trump: ‘Nasty Women Vote’ (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2016, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- Nicolas Cage Receives A Divine Intervention In First Clip For Army Of One (From We Got This Covered. 24 October 2016, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Russell Brand Reveals His True Sentiments About Becoming a Father (From E! Online. 19 October 2016, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Russell Brand Jokes About Keeping His Baby’s Sex a Secret Indefinitely: ‘I May Never Look’ (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- Yikes: Taylor Swift and Katy Perry Celebrated Drake's Birthday With a Mutual Ex (From Popsugar. 24 October 2016, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Inside Drake’s 30th Birthday Party: Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, John Mayer And More! (From ET Canada. 24 October 2016, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and John Mayer Were All at Drake’s Birthday Party (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)