Stay classy, Russell. Less than two years after splitting from Katy, Russell reportedly revealed on stage at a comedy show that he used to ‘think of anyone else’ while having sex with her. He is so mean!
Not only did Russell Brand tell his former wife Katy Perry that he was divorcing her through a text message, but now he’s dissing her live on stage! At a comedy show in London on July 31, Russell joked about the commitment of marriage and how you can only sleep with one person, and he revealed that he often thought of other people while having sex with his wife. Do You think this is so uncool?
Russell, 38, was performing at Soho Theatre in London ahead of his Messiah Complex UK tour, when he decided to throw a dig at his former wife. »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Here's What Actually Happens to Kim Jong-un in The Interview (From BuzzSugar. 17 December 2014, 3:44 PM, PST)
- Say Goodbye to 2014 with This Year-End Playlist (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 9:33 AM, PST)
- The 7 Most Adorable Moments Celebs Shared With Fans In 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 December 2014, 1:37 PM, PST)
- Steph & Dom's Nigel Farage special attracts 1.9m on Monday (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 December 2014, 3:04 AM, PST)
- Monday’s best TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 December 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Should Russell Brand keep to comedy when he has a serious point to make? (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 December 2014, 7:22 AM, PST)
John Mayer (VII)
- Angelina Jolie May or May Not Have Taken Chris Martin Hostage (From Vulture. 17 December 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Grammy for Pop Album will surely go to Ed Sheeran or Sam Smith, right? Maybe not (From Gold Derby. 17 December 2014, 8:57 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift wows in London - No girlfriend or boyfriend despite Karlie Kloss kiss (From National Ledger. 8 December 2014, 11:22 AM, PST)