Stay classy, Russell. Less than two years after splitting from Katy, Russell reportedly revealed on stage at a comedy show that he used to ‘think of anyone else’ while having sex with her. He is so mean!
Not only did Russell Brand tell his former wife Katy Perry that he was divorcing her through a text message, but now he’s dissing her live on stage! At a comedy show in London on July 31, Russell joked about the commitment of marriage and how you can only sleep with one person, and he revealed that he often thought of other people while having sex with his wife. Do You think this is so uncool?
Russell, 38, was performing at Soho Theatre in London ahead of his Messiah Complex UK tour, when he decided to throw a dig at his former wife. »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Kendall Jenner Manages to Make a Shark Costume Look Hot in Love Magazine Advent Calendar (From E! Online. 27 November 2015, 4:03 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry Is So Darn Cute in Awkward and Festive Throwback Family Photo (From E! Online. 27 November 2015, 2:59 PM, PST)
- Empire Recap: He Kissed a Girl (¡!¡!) — Did He Like It? (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2015, 9:01 PM, PST)
- Richard Linklater’s ‘Everybody Wants Some’ to Open SXSW (From Variety - Film News. 17 November 2015, 11:59 AM, PST)
- Chris Martin Is the Latest Ex to Reveal How Bad He Felt While Still Married—but It Wasn't Her, It Was Him! (From E! Online. 9 November 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Watch an exclusive clip from Brand: A Second Coming (From The Hollywood News. 30 October 2015, 8:39 AM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- Jon Hamm, Emma Stone Lack The Force in SNL's 'Star Wars' Audition Tapes (From Moviefone. 23 November 2015, 6:21 AM, PST)
- Watch Jon Hamm and Emma Stone's SNL 'Star Wars' Auditions (From MovieWeb. 23 November 2015, 1:29 AM, PST)
- Jon Hamm, Emma Stone Lack The Force in SNL's 'Star Wars' Audition Tapes (From Moviefone. 23 November 2015, 1:21 AM, PST)