A mass murdering maniac escapes from prison and, armed with a power drill, begins to decimate the nubile high schoolers of a Los Angeles suburb during their slumber party. Thats it. Why mess with perfection and add a convuluted plot?
This is the 80’s remember, when the slasher movie was king and all you needed to make a film was a bunch of nubile girls willing to strip off on camera, some ok-ish special effects, and someone to play the killer… No need forany real motivation, no need for any back story, just as long as there’s gore-a-plenty!
- Phil Wheat
Similar News ItemsIndecent Proposal (1993)
- 21 mainly forgotten Us number 1 movies from the 1990s (From Den of Geek. 31 March 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- ‘Super Troopers 2’ Reaches $2 Million Crowdfunding Goal; Will Budget Get Higher? (From The Wrap. 25 March 2015, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- ‘Super Troopers 2′ Passes $2 Million Crowdfunding Goal (From Variety - Film News. 25 March 2015, 5:29 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: New Webisode of The Driving Dead Stars Michael Rooker, Lost After Dark, Caesar & Otto’S Paranormal Halloween (From DailyDead. 28 May 2015, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- A Tentacled Menace Emerges in this Graphic for Night of Something Strange (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 8 May 2015, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- Luis Carvalho’s Murderous Zombie film Jonah Lives Coming Soon (From Horror News. 9 April 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
The Slumber Party Massacre (1982)
- The Slumber Party Massacre (1987) review (From MoreHorror. 12 June 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- The Best B-Movies of the 21st Century (From CinemaNerdz. 26 May 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Scooby-Doo Takes on More Horror Icons in New Tribute Art, Including Leatherface, Victor Crowley & Dr. Giggles (From DailyDead. 15 September 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)