A mass murdering maniac escapes from prison and, armed with a power drill, begins to decimate the nubile high schoolers of a Los Angeles suburb during their slumber party. Thats it. Why mess with perfection and add a convuluted plot?
This is the 80’s remember, when the slasher movie was king and all you needed to make a film was a bunch of nubile girls willing to strip off on camera, some ok-ish special effects, and someone to play the killer… No need forany real motivation, no need for any back story, just as long as there’s gore-a-plenty!
- Phil Wheat
Similar News ItemsIndecent Proposal (1993)
- 21 mainly forgotten Us number 1 movies from the 1990s (From Den of Geek. 31 March 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- ‘Super Troopers 2’ Reaches $2 Million Crowdfunding Goal; Will Budget Get Higher? (From The Wrap. 25 March 2015, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- ‘Super Troopers 2′ Passes $2 Million Crowdfunding Goal (From Variety - Film News. 25 March 2015, 5:29 PM, PDT)
- Luis Carvalho’s Murderous Zombie film Jonah Lives Coming Soon (From Horror News. 9 April 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Jonah Lives, Starring Brinke Stevens, Comes to DVD April 21 (From ShockYa. 6 April 2015, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Art, Trailer: Brinke Stevens-starring Jonah Lives (From shocktillyoudrop. 26 January 2015, 10:08 AM, PST)
The Slumber Party Massacre (1982)
- Scooby-Doo Takes on More Horror Icons in New Tribute Art, Including Leatherface, Victor Crowley & Dr. Giggles (From DailyDead. 15 September 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Scooby-Doo Lost Mysteries! Slumber Party Massacre, Dr. Giggles & More (From shocktillyoudrop. 14 September 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Ten Best: Frightfest 2014 Movies (From Blogomatic3000. 31 August 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)