A mass murdering maniac escapes from prison and, armed with a power drill, begins to decimate the nubile high schoolers of a Los Angeles suburb during their slumber party. Thats it. Why mess with perfection and add a convuluted plot?
This is the 80’s remember, when the slasher movie was king and all you needed to make a film was a bunch of nubile girls willing to strip off on camera, some ok-ish special effects, and someone to play the killer… No need forany real motivation, no need for any back story, just as long as there’s gore-a-plenty!
- Phil Wheat
Similar News ItemsIndecent Proposal (1993)
- Sherry Lansing on Female Film Execs, Hollywood Movies, Cancer Research, Education, and Mel Gibson (From Variety - Film News. 13 July 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- Miss The Simple Life? VH1 Will Air Nicole Richie’s New Reality Show, Candidly Nicole (From Vulture. 27 June 2014, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- CAA Signs Director Adrian Lyne (From Deadline New York. 17 June 2014, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Full Moon Entertainment News! Last Day to Subscribe to Full Moon Streaming for Free; Signed Trophy Heads Scripts Now Available (From Dread Central. 25 June 2014, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- New Adam K. Still Does Not Want to be Noticed (From Dread Central. 5 June 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Show Full Moon Your Trophy Head; Watch the Trailer! (From Dread Central. 29 May 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
The Slumber Party Massacre (1982)
- June 17th Blu-ray & DVD Releases Include Almost Human, The Monkey’s Paw, 13 Sins (From DailyDead. 16 June 2014, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- Invasion of the Scream Queens Invades DVD for the First Time in a 20th Anniversary Edition (From Dread Central. 9 June 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 8 June 2014, 9:44 AM, PDT)