A mass murdering maniac escapes from prison and, armed with a power drill, begins to decimate the nubile high schoolers of a Los Angeles suburb during their slumber party. Thats it. Why mess with perfection and add a convuluted plot?
This is the 80’s remember, when the slasher movie was king and all you needed to make a film was a bunch of nubile girls willing to strip off on camera, some ok-ish special effects, and someone to play the killer… No need forany real motivation, no need for any back story, just as long as there’s gore-a-plenty!
- Phil Wheat
Similar News ItemsIndecent Proposal (1993)
- Drake Drops Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’ Early on Apple Music (Video) (From The Wrap. 26 September 2016, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Top 3 Roulette Scenes Ever (From The Hollywood News. 31 July 2016, 11:01 PM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars Poll: Should Aria Accept Ezra's Proposal? (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2016, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Amityville Terror’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 20 January 2017, 9:01 AM, PST)
- ‘Nightmare Sisters’ Blu-ray Review (Vinegar Syndrome) (From Blogomatic3000. 9 December 2016, 8:01 AM, PST)
- ‘Hobgoblins’ Review (Vinegar Syndrome) (From Blogomatic3000. 18 November 2016, 6:01 AM, PST)
The Slumber Party Massacre (1982)
- Contest: Win Slumber Party Massacre II and III Double Feature on Blu-ray (From DailyDead. 17 January 2017, 1:46 PM, PST)
- January 17th Blu-ray & DVD Releases Include Ouija: Origin Of Evil, Roger Corman’S Death Race 2050 (From DailyDead. 16 January 2017, 6:33 PM, PST)
- Slumber Party Massacre II and III Double Feature Blu-ray Clips & Trailers (From DailyDead. 16 January 2017, 4:11 PM, PST)