A blast from the past could play a role in saving Booth and Brennan’s future when Bones Season 9 gets underway.
Related | Bones Scoop: Meet the Guy Who ‘Knows Booth Better Than Brennan Does’
In the second episode of the Fox fave’s new season (which opens Monday, Sept. 16), B&B go undercover at a couples retreat — but as “Tony and Roxy,” the personae they first created in Season 2′s “The Woman in the Sand.”
And one way or another, things are gonna get hot for the duo.
As Tony and Roxy, “We get to do sweat lodges, which I have personal experience with, »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Exclusive Interview: Carlos Sanz talks rescuing Jeff Bauman in Stronger, what Bauman represents, Crank, and more (From Flickeringmyth. 19 October 2017, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- 7 Reasons 'Bones' Fans Should Be Watching 'Seal Team' (From BuddyTV. 18 October 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Seal Team Gets Full-Season Order (From TVLine.com. 12 October 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Win Bones: Season 12 on DVD (From HeyUGuys. 19 June 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Party for Pride + More L.A. Events Actors Should Check Out This Week (From Backstage. 8 June 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Bones: David Boreanaz Will Be Returning to TV This Fall (From TVovermind.com. 12 May 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)