The crowd that filled the Bryant Park Grill following New Line’s Aug. 1 Ziegfeld screening of “We’re the Millers” seemed happily surprised with this original summer entry about a family of four trying to smuggle 1,500 kilos of Mexican pot across the border in an Rv.
“The trickiest part handling Jennifer and Jason as they riff along was not laughing over the takes,” said helmer Rawson Marshall Thurber. “They’re friends in real life and that led to their chemistry onscreen. It’s the pixie dust — it’s either there or it isn’t.”
The duo certainly never paused:
Q: Do you see this as a series?
Sudeikis: Gosh, I have no idea.
Aniston: I think that’s an interesting idea.
- Stephen Schaefer
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Jordan Peele’s Second Act: How the ‘Key & Peele’ Comedy Star Became a Bonafide Horror Director With ‘Get Out’ (From Indiewire. 21 February 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)
- MSNBC's Greta Van Susteren Tells President Trump to 'Back Off' Media (From TVLine.com. 21 February 2017, 5:41 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan Talks Dream Role of Ariel in 'Little Mermaid' Reboot and 'Mean Girls' Sequel (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 February 2017, 4:08 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: 'Big Little Lies' Author Liane Moriarty on the Power of Reese Witherspoon and That Twist Ending (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 February 2017, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Brad Grey in Talks to Leave as Paramount Pictures Chairman (From Variety - Film News. 17 February 2017, 1:56 PM, PST)
- 49 of the Most Iconic Celebrity Couples of the '90s (From Popsugar. 16 February 2017, 6:30 PM, PST)
Emma Roberts (II)
- ‘The Strangers’ Director Produced ‘The Blackcoat’s Daughter’ (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 21 February 2017, 7:15 AM, PST)
- What's the Big Frigin' Difference?! (From TMZ. 17 February 2017, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Watch Emma Roberts & James Remar in New Clip from The Blackcoat’S Daughter (From DailyDead. 16 February 2017, 2:06 PM, PST)